Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I could bring some mu maker compatible with this server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think that i have the fix for all OS. and some bugs fixed soon i will upload new update.

Perfect Pinkof, I'm using windows server 2008 64 bit and I went well, you can go ahead that will contain this new update?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think that i have the fix for all OS. and some bugs fixed soon i will upload new update.

Test :

- Win server 2003 sp1 / sp2 - 0 problem

problems encountered and discomforts :

- When you modify something in commonserver.cfg reloguear leaves you no options from the gs has it off and on again (annoying if you have a server with people).

- When you're 32 you ctlcode can not move with the letter M or writing / move "map"

Note : Might Pinkof launch updates as files and not a full muserver? that is only because several important updates and configs have done and do not want to lose ...

saludos pinkof, excelente laburo.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problems I have so far are:

1) I can not move to the Season 4 maps is like Crywolf do nothing less than to try to move it sticks and finish me off, and open the port CS server but does not work the same way.

2) GM's can not use maps or list or command / move

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Test :D

Windows 7 86x Ultimate

Problems

1). Can't Move to maps Barracks,Refuge,Crywolf and ValleyOfLoren in Gs_Cs (Solved Changed JoinServer and reconfig Movereq,Gates and Mapserverinfo)
2). Commands /moveall /skin /Banchar /unBanChar /mutepost /unmutepost Not Working T_T
3). GMs 32CtlCode Can't move with M

Recomendations
1). Add Command /Reload in game for configs
2). Add Reset System

Excelent your Job Pin ;) (Y)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Test :D

Windows 7 86x Ultimate

Problems

1). Can't Move to maps Barracks,Refuge,Crywolf and ValleyOfLoren in Gs_Cs (Solved Changed JoinServer and reconfig Movereq,Gates and Mapserverinfo)
2). Commands /moveall /skin /Banchar /unBanChar /mutepost /unmutepost Not Working T_T
3). GMs 32CtlCode Can't move with M

Recomendations
1). Add Command /Reload in game for configs
2). Add Reset System

Excelent your Job Pin ;) (Y)

Might pass me those files already configured please? To move to the maps of the CS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Might pass me those files already configured please? To move to the maps of the CS

Here mis Configs
-I Removed Barracks And Refuge use Werewolf Quarrel and Keepergate to move those maps our add this is easy, Use gates
256 0 41 29 79 31 82 0 0 0
257 0 42 104 178 107 181 0 0 0
are already at my gate

someone have 3D Dll and Twoweapon in safezone Dll ? :S

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
eng : Pinkof, problem encountered when the arena.txt (add bugs) add more than 20 gs crashea lines, without any kind of poster or anything, just says stopped working.

I put it in Spanish if you do not get to understand :

esp :
Pinkof, problema encontrado, cuando en el arena.txt (agregar bichos) agregas mas de 20 lineas el gs crashea, sin ningun tipo de cartel ni nada, simplemente dice dejo de funcionar, no e sobrepasado el limite de mobs.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In any case that you can not put items in the chaos machine?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I use client your . I need write thailand . how edit ? form thailand please....

English Language.
open main.exe with hex editor search 00 86 00 edit to 00 01 00 Then save and Successful [can use old main version,i dont know main s3.1 will support?]

Sry im bad english.

Thai Language.
เปิด Main.exe ด้วยโปรแกรม HexEdit ค้นหา

00 86 00

แก้ไขเป็น

00 01 00

จากนั้น บันทึก เป็นอันเสร็จเรียบร้อย [สามารถใช้กับเมนรุ่นเก่าเท่านั้น แต่ไม่รู้ว่า 3.1จะลองรับไหม].

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
English Language.
open main.exe with hex editor search 00 86 00 edit to 00 01 00 Then save and Successful [can use old main version,i dont know main s3.1 will support?]

Sry im bad english.

Thai Language.
เปิด Main.exe ด้วยโปรแกรม HexEdit ค้นหา

00 86 00

แก้ไขเป็น

00 01 00

จากนั้น บันทึก เป็นอันเสร็จเรียบร้อย [สามารถใช้กับเมนรุ่นเก่าเท่านั้น แต่ไม่รู้ว่า 3.1จะลองรับไหม].

Don't Work u.u!

Back