Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't use this files try to use Mauro release

I already tested a few days those files , and i solve other problems but i didn't find any solution for this...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
AzKa i stop my work project on this source and file
becuse there is a sign of lord bug in this gs 1.0.32.0 i now try to move
to new project on p4f s3 e1 files+full source code that is cleaner then [ect]shatter source
+gameserver the gs is bad i recommand to you and all out there that work with (shatter source) to stop work on it
becuse its allmost impossible to clean that sign of lord bug if shatter GS was clean the fix is easy but becuse its not its like a niddle in the gs to try fix that one+other gs bug :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
AzKa i stop my work project on this source and file
becuse there is a sign of lord bug in this gs 1.0.32.0 i now try to move
to new project on p4f s3 e1 files+full source code that is cleaner then [ect]shatter source
+gameserver the gs is bad i recommand to you and all out there that work with (shatter source) to stop work on it
becuse its allmost impossible to clean that sign of lord bug if shatter GS was clean the fix is easy but becuse its not its like a niddle in the gs to try fix that one+other gs bug :/

Uh.. Can you recomand me a stable SEASON3 muserver?... without crash...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is not a problem reading the file item.txt.
The files worked without a problem on another GS and client.
...data\local\item.bmd = ...Data\Lang\Kor\Item(Kor).txt

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After i trade items with another player items are traded but dosen't appear in his inventory ( must switch character to appear )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Listen all stop ask in this thread this project is closed and files = the lamest

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the only problem i have...

After i trade items with another player items are traded but dosen't appear in his inventory ( must switch character to appear )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rena ? What bug have rena? Tell me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you got a pack of 2-250 signs of Rena/of lord in your char inv and make switch the pack return value to 1 no meter what you do

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So can't make caige via sign of lord registretion

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ESP : Hola pinkof, yo tengo el servidor online hace 25 dias y sin ningun problema, acaba de actualizar con el ultimo update (si es posible pon un link del update y no todo el muserver porque lo estoy configurando). NO TUVE NINGUN TIPO DE DESCONEXION, el unico problema que tengo es que cuando abro el GS sale un cartel que dice :

ENG :

Pinkof Hi, I have the server online 25 days ago without any problem, just updated with the latest update (if possible put a link of the update and not all because I'm setting muserver). I DID NOT DISCONNECT ANY KIND, the only problem I have is that when I open the GS diciedo get a poster:

---------------------------
Error
Data file read error ..\ServerConfigs\MyMoveReq.txt
OK

That solution I can give?.

Back