Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

Reaction score
ESP : Hola pinkof, yo tengo el servidor online hace 25 dias y sin ningun problema, acaba de actualizar con el ultimo update (si es posible pon un link del update y no todo el muserver porque lo estoy configurando). NO TUVE NINGUN TIPO DE DESCONEXION, el unico problema que tengo es que cuando abro el GS sale un cartel que dice :

ENG :

Pinkof Hi, I have the server online 25 days ago without any problem, just updated with the latest update (if possible put a link of the update and not all because I'm setting muserver). I DID NOT DISCONNECT ANY KIND, the only problem I have is that when I open the GS diciedo get a poster:

---------------------------
Error
Data file read error ..\ServerConfigs\MyMoveReq.txt
OK

That solution I can give?.
put the new update.
usa el nuevo update que puse hoy cambia solo la dll wzag.dll

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only work in Windows server 2003 sp1(With it not have problem of disconnections).
This problem is in GameServer, I have this problem in you S2 and one programist fix itin gameserver for some $

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pinkof bro this is impotent pleas tell me where in source cpp or in gs you fix this sign of lord I want to fix that to in my shatter files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hay alguna manera de que se pueda poner un movereq donde configuremos las coordenadas a las cuales queremos que muevan los mapas?.

ENG : Is there any way that you can put a movereq where we configure the coordinates to which we want to move the maps?.

EDIT : La base de datos del nuevo update es 2005, yo uso la que venia primero en sql 2000, cambia algo o es lo mismo?.

EDIT 2 : A los mapas Elbeland, refuge, barracks aún no se puede ír? los puse para abrir en el gs normal y ahora en el gscs y no me mueve, solo puedo ir a crywolf...

EDIT 3 : Rabbit event funciona, pero caen items +1 exe invisibles.

R3EhzGc - [Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof. - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT 4 : Boss Attack funciona perfecto pero sigue el drope de items exe +1 o como se ve en la imagen +8, cuando levanto el arma desaparece.

NbJn5y3 - [Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof. - RaGEZONE Forums

Gracias por los files, de verdad estan buenos, estaré levantando un servidor proximamente con los mismos (no beta, definitivo).

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
0. Use English..
1. Gate is responsible for move coordinates..
2. It`s the same i guess
3. Something wrong with reward config(item.bmd/item.txt should be equal)
4. Same as 3.

Don`t even start having a server because you don`t know some basic stuff (Learn first).Hope you will learn everything needed to become an excellent server owner.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hay alguna manera de que se pueda poner un movereq donde configuremos las coordenadas a las cuales queremos que muevan los mapas?.

ENG : Is there any way that you can put a movereq where we configure the coordinates to which we want to move the maps?.

EDIT : La base de datos del nuevo update es 2005, yo uso la que venia primero en sql 2000, cambia algo o es lo mismo?.

EDIT 2 : A los mapas Elbeland, refuge, barracks aún no se puede ír? los puse para abrir en el gs normal y ahora en el gscs y no me mueve, solo puedo ir a crywolf...

EDIT 3 : Rabbit event funciona, pero caen items +1 exe invisibles.

R3EhzGc - [Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof. - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT 4 : Boss Attack funciona perfecto pero sigue el drope de items exe +1 o como se ve en la imagen +8, cuando levanto el arma desaparece.

NbJn5y3 - [Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof. - RaGEZONE Forums

Gracias por los files, de verdad estan buenos, estaré levantando un servidor proximamente con los mismos (no beta, definitivo).
Move elbeland season 3 ep 1? i dont see it =).
not have nothing database.
and i will check your bugs. with event rabbits and boss attack

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pinkof plees tell me how and where you fix that bug this is importenttt

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
0. Use English..
1. Gate is responsible for move coordinates..
2. It`s the same i guess
3. Something wrong with reward config(item.bmd/item.txt should be equal)
4. Same as 3.

Don`t even start having a server because you don`t know some basic stuff (Learn first).Hope you will learn everything needed to become an excellent server owner.

Sin ofender, pero mis preguntas van al dueño del circo.
Pink, probe dos clientes y es lo mismo, me parece un bug lo de los items aunque no es tan importante, con respecto a los movereq no me funciona elbeldand, barracks y refuge, no obstante, como dijo quien estoy citando "es problema del movereq.bmd y .txt del muserver" no lo es, estan iguales.
Saludos.

ENG : No offense, but my questions go to the circus owner.
Pink, probe and two clients is the same, it seems a bug of items while not as important relative to movereq elbeldand me does not work, barracks and refuge, however, as I quote who said "the problem is and movereq.bmd. muserver txt "is not, are equal.
Greetings.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pinkof plees tell me how and where you fix that bug this is importenttt

loloee stop asking for informations from Pinkof. Don't you see ? He don't want to tell you, i will continue testing with this release. Thanks Pinkof for updates!

Pink, probe and two clients is the same, it seems a bug of items while not as important relative to movereq elbeldand me does not work, barracks and refuge, however, as I quote who said "the problem is and movereq.bmd. muserver txt "is not, are equal.
Greetings.

No offense but he just want to help you, Season 3 Episode 1 dosen't have Elbeland map. Wait for Pinkof update to fix items and "M'.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Greetings.
Why are you being so ignorant?? Don`t ask help next time..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Illusion temple no works, this event was added in season 3 episode 1 with the third evolution... if you place this event will be a SERVER running worth admire

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a problem if i use the old Joinserver ?

I use Windows 7 Ultimate x86, and my js crashes when i login into the game.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is there a problem if i use the old Joinserver ?

I use Windows 7 Ultimate x86, and my js crashes when i login into the game.
Try to use other joinserver files but make sure that was from Season 3 Episode 1 also :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to use other joinserver files but make sure that was from Season 3 Episode 1 also :)

Thanks for your prescript, i'm using the old joinserver but now i have another problem...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FUkySph - [Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof. - RaGEZONE Forums

i use Win7 x64 Ultimate SP1 and have this problem, any one have muonline.bak (Pinkof MuServer) for MSSQL2000????? give pls

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is it ? Just post and we'll try to help you bro :)

Thank you man. After i enter account and password the game remains stuck (main no crash) but game remains stuck... I verify ports and all necesary ports are oppened (cs,js,gs,gscs)

i use Win7 x64 Ultimate SP1 and have this problem, any one have muonline.bak (Pinkof MuServer) for MSSQL2000????? give pls

Yes
NON-MD5 for SQL 2000 + ODBC
MD5 for SQL 2000 + ODBCmd5

Back