Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Boss attack, Happy Hour and RabbitEvent seen in SCF that supports S4 and S3 :) I don't think its new ;/ we need something really fresh and you've didin't answer me about GSCS,,,

If you want to add the new events download the source codes of Shatter and add them yourself, do not be a hassle, Pinkof adapted the SCF events to these files, if you hate yourself adds new things you want ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you want to add the new events download the source codes of Shatter and add them yourself, do not be a hassle, Pinkof adapted the SCF events to these files, if you hate yourself adds new things you want ;)
Haha would be great if I'd be a coder ^^ I only know how to setup server files but not their developing...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please i dont want to spam but upload another download for muserver (serverfiles)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you make this post more colorfull i mean to write the bug list's and fixes pls

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Pinkof - [Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof. - RaGEZONE Forums
what is this error Pinkof?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
oh my god... read the error message... cant connect to the exdb server (55906)... runthe exdb server locally...

and oh my god.. dataserver 2 isnot running (55962) ....

Yes, but it is because they have changed their ports for hexadecimal, "oh my god"

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, but it is because they have changed their ports for hexadecimal, "oh my god"

but lol... exdb server is running locally... why needed to change the ports?! and the dataserver2? 55962... ?! its totally local port... and if you change the dataserver 2 port you can change in the GS shortcut file.... dont need to moficate the gameserver :ASD

dont change the ports.. dont need to change the default chatserver, exdb etc ports... if you will make only 1 main server dont need to change ports...

if you want to make 2 main server so a low rate and a high rate server... only need to edit the exdb and the chatserver with ollydbg and change the default ports......

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks Boss , 1 more , at startup is gameservercs , i deleted that exe from startup because in folder MuServer is not any folder with GameServerCs

what to do here ?
i got this error :
Pinkof - [Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof. - RaGEZONE Forums

can anyone help me about this ?
i have sql 2000
win7 32

Back