Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1315161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 438
  1. #331
    Alpha Member 2009x2014 is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    2,810Posts

    Re: Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Quote Originally Posted by ThonyMF View Post
    Well I want to prevent the enter key to work to fix the error DL -> BK .. got this but i don't know as apply the VK_RETURN


    The Offsets the main 1.04J PUSH 0D is
    0D is Enter (vk return), so you can modify the code or if you can't -> replace 0D with another key such as F16 = 7F (0D -> 7F)

    Then protect main, cuz smart dildo will easily recover it back.

  2. #332
    Ultimate Member Matias65 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    152Posts

    Re: Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

    good finding out a lot about the issue of disconnections negated up with what seems to be the problem, when I refer to disconnections is when out of nowhere disconnects users and login freezes, the problem is "get queued completion status failed with error "

    the solution is: GetQueuedCompletionStatus Errors in GS & CS (Remake of Gembrid's Guide)

    my problem is that there is use olly but surely someone will serve you and hopefully can bring the gs fix!

    Edit : this problem is in windows 2003 sp2, sp1 works fine on.

  3. #333
    Hardcore Member Azka is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    119Posts

    Re: Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matias65 View Post
    good finding out a lot about the issue of disconnections negated up with what seems to be the problem, when I refer to disconnections is when out of nowhere disconnects users and login freezes, the problem is "get queued completion status failed with error "

    the solution is: GetQueuedCompletionStatus Errors in GS & CS (Remake of Gembrid's Guide)

    my problem is that there is use olly but surely someone will serve you and hopefully can bring the gs fix!

    Edit : this problem is in windows 2003 sp2, sp1 works fine on.
    First post was updated recently , with "Works only Windows Server 2003 SP1" smth like that. Good luck!

  4. #334
    Member ThonyMF is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    43Posts

    Re: Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

    Bug Wings S3 believe that if you disconnect and you return the items.

    Sorry i used google traductor :S HELP

  5. #335
    Hardcore Member Azka is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    119Posts

    Re: Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThonyMF View Post
    Bug Wings S3 believe that if you disconnect and you return the items.

    Sorry i used google traductor :S HELP
    I didn't meet a bug like that on those files lol.

  6. #336
    Member ThonyMF is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    43Posts

    Re: Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azka View Post
    I didn't meet a bug like that on those files lol.
    Which client use you ?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Before




    After - Alt+F4 and conection again the items :c


    This is the bug i referred

  7. #337
    Ultimate Member Matias65 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    152Posts

    Re: Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThonyMF View Post
    Which client use you ?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Before




    After - Alt+F4 and conection again the items :c


    This is the bug i referred
    I see this as the burning up the% you tried?

    tene careful with the error "" get queued completion status failed with error "disconnected you hard time and people will spend if you got w. sp1 2003.

  8. #338
    Member ThonyMF is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    43Posts

    Re: Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matias65 View Post
    I see this as the burning up the% you tried?

    tene careful with the error "" get queued completion status failed with error "disconnected you hard time and people will spend if you got w. sp1 2003.
    Yes i tried an make wings but
    suppose making Bm wing and i want Gm wing I close the client with Alt + F4 and the items appear again to connect

    and i use W7 for testing and not get this error " get queued completion status failed with error "
    Last edited by ThonyMF; 01-06-14 at 07:28 PM.

  9. #339
    Hardcore Member Azka is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    119Posts

    Re: Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThonyMF View Post
    Yes i tried an make wings but
    suppose making Bm wing and i want Gm wing I close the client with Alt + F4 and the items appear again to connect

    and i use W7 for testing and not get this error " get queued completion status failed with error "
    I think i used this client.

  10. #340
    Member ThonyMF is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    43Posts

    Re: Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azka View Post
    I think i used this client.
    Where change ip in this client ? in DLL ?
    i test with the mix.bmd of your client and chaos machine closed when i open regular combination.

    - - - Updated - - -

    i gues that error is in server-side but i test other server files with any client this error don't ocurred

  11. #341
    Hardcore Member Azka is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    119Posts

    Re: Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThonyMF View Post
    Where change ip in this client ? in DLL ?
    i test with the mix.bmd of your client and chaos machine closed when i open regular combination.

    - - - Updated - - -

    i gues that error is in server-side but i test other server files with any client this error don't ocurred
    Try with my client not only mix.bmd lol. Hex only "main.exe".

  12. #342
    Member ThonyMF is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    43Posts

    Re: Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azka View Post
    Try with my client not only mix.bmd lol. Hex only "main.exe".
    with your client disconnet when i selec the server with my client this don't ocurred :S i change the serial and ip

    - - - Updated - - -

    well i can connect with your client but put my main inside ... chaos machine closed when i open :S

  13. #343
    Ultimate Member Matias65 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    152Posts

    Re: Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

    it will continue working on those files?.

  14. #344
    Hardcore Member Azka is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    119Posts

    Re: Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThonyMF View Post
    with your client disconnet when i selec the server with my client this don't ocurred :S i change the serial and ip

    - - - Updated - - -

    well i can connect with your client but put my main inside ... chaos machine closed when i open :S
    Try to change all "5.135.31.23" ip, use hexedit to edit ips , not main cracker.

  15. #345
    Member ThonyMF is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    43Posts

    Re: Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azka View Post
    Try to change all "5.135.31.23" ip, use hexedit to edit ips , not main cracker.
    I change the ip with hex and this ip don't appear only appear
    connect.muonline.co.kr and another ips and i change all y its the same... selec the server and get disconect

    - - - Updated - - -

    i test this bug with 2 clients ... with the pinkoff post and the mauro posted and this error is same




Advertisement