Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can anyone help me about this ?
i have sql 2000
win7 32

what to do here ?
i got this error :
Pinkof - [Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof. - RaGEZONE Forums

helloooooo , can anyone tell me what the f......... i need to do ?????????????

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i wrote answer.. check the image, your edxb server and your dataserver 2 is not running... if you dont understand this dont make server.....

im not such a n00b about configurate a server mu , i just dont know what is wrong because i make everything OK , i check the ExDB and dataserver and everything is fine .

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its a simple file. if you get this error you cant configure correctly...

its running for me, running for every another users...we didnt get dataserver and exdb errors, so the problem is in your config....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
add /reset (no relogin) and vipsistem plis , thank you Pinkof !

Always people asking for vip systems in free files, I guess there shouldn't be such things like "vip system" in free files, if u want make money with the server, at least or learn by your own how to add them, or pay for the files.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Always people asking for vip systems in free files, I guess there shouldn't be such things like "vip system" in free files, if u want make money with the server, at least or learn by your own how to add them, or pay for the files.

hahaha...... dude is season 3 . For sell premium files vip system is not important .....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Login Disconnect .... help me Where should I change IP Andrey Sql Pass

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem with the entry, after you type your account and password tush OK and kick me out. If anyone can help I would be grateful. regards .. Sorry for my bad english ...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
VISUAL BUG

• By having a golden fenrir equipped if salts and re-enter shown red color in the fenrir

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok. you've changed visual fenrir bug, but someone checked golden fenrir options? In some server files this bug exists too and sometimes not only visual but with not working options too

Back