Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

Reaction score
yeah why Connectserver stay on runing there is a reason?
change name CS.exe to connectserver.exe and done U_U

Ok. you've changed visual fenrir bug, but someone checked golden fenrir options? In some server files this bug exists too and sometimes not only visual but with not working options too
Fenrir OPTIONS???? o_O i cant not understand you ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why when i start Gameserver.exe its tell me Joinserver connect fail?

Reaction score
Golden fenrir options are sometimes not working I mean golden fenrir is like red nothing added

can you tell me what options are you talking? thanks

why when i start Gameserver.exe its tell me Joinserver connect fail?
becouse you need config you joinserver and ports gameserver. Read in section guide how run a gameserver of muonline. dont use this post for it.

Reaction score

becouse you need config you joinserver and ports gameserver. Read in section guide how run a gameserver of muonline. dont use this post for it.

Hey pinkof, maybe you like add some custom & unique features like in my: Season 3 Episode 1 (http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/shatter-season-3-1-kor-981818/)... If you like this I can share sources + info with you by: Skype.. my skype is: Nemesis Thunder add me.

Reaction score
Hey pinkof, maybe you like add some custom & unique features like in my: Season 3 Episode 1 (http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/shatter-season-3-1-kor-981818/)... If you like this I can share sources + info with you by: Skype.. my skype is: Nemesis Thunder add me.
Ok more later i will add. But what is the unique features and customs? i only want add news skills XD.Add sets,maps,mobs,npc skilleffect is easy but i want only add news skills if you know it tell me X ).

Reaction score
Ok more later i will add. But what is the unique features and customs? i only want add news skills XD.Add sets,maps,mobs,npc skilleffect is easy but i want only add news skills if you know it tell me X ).

Well, apparently I'm not the only one looking to add new skills.. :D I'm not sure... but I think that this.. is like add new effects to items -> Billboards (something like this) at least client side.

and probably there is only one way to do .. but ami strikes me that the easiest would be re-writing the assembler of some existing skills in main.exe

other good way to add new skills is make hook in some glFunc's. of main.exe and write your own -> shader like sobieh in arieth mu (The Shaders are equal to many kicks in the balls T_T)

and.. Additionally to this I think that exist some material maded for this by: Holy in Season 3.1 main.exe of korea.. for add a new Character in Assembly pure code.. but I don't have more this sources sorry.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
First Post Updated

• The visual bug fenrir not fixed yet.
  • S3 wings are the unsupported Wizardry Speed ​​+7 opt.
  • Anti-Speed Hack System of WebZen in GameServer does not work. In your files S2 by Pinkof if it works, you can implement the same system in these files?

THIS IS MY CONFIGURATION OPTIONS IN YOUR FILES S2
//------------------------------------------------------//
// Anti-Hack Options //
//------------------------------------------------------//
SpeedHackPlayerBlock = 1
ItemSerialCheck = 1
HackCheckCount = 3
DisconnectHackUser = 1
IsKickDetecHackCountLimit = 1
DetectedHackKickCount = 5
UseNPGGChecksum = 0
SpeedHackPenalty = 1
MinimumAttackSpeedTime = 200
AttackSpeedTimeLimit = 800
DecTimePerAttackSpeed = 5.33
IsIgnorePacketHackDetect = 1
EnableCheckPenetrationSkill = 1
HackLogServer = 127.0.0.1

In your files S2 this system works perfectly and disconnects using speed hack. But in this files the system anti-speed does not work.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pm me if you want the sources (decompiled).
Ps, put credits pinkof noob.

Reaction score
Pm me if you want the sources (decompiled).
Ps, put credits pinkof noob.
Credits? Everybody know that i am working with shatter source base.

And where you see that i am selling this files? LOL XD.

and please share source if you have it will be nice for a lot people here that dont know how fix some bugs. And they can use it for fix the julia src for sell :p

• The visual bug fenrir not fixed yet.
  • Anti-Speed Hack System of WebZen in GameServer does not work. In your files S2 by Pinkof if it works, you can implement the same system in these files?

THIS IS MY CONFIGURATION OPTIONS IN YOUR FILES S2

In your files S2 this system works perfectly and disconnects using speed hack. But in this files the system anti-speed does not work.

i not touch nothing here becouse i not have the source antihack of webzen. Maybe is not compatible with Main 1.04j becouse the gameserver 1.00.18 is originally Season 2 and work fine all options with client s2.

The golden fenrir to me work fine in character screen in game and when change character.

what server of muonline have this option in wings s3????

i dont see any server of muonline that have it..Maybe Only MuMaker have this option XD.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Credits? Everybody know that i am working with shatter source base.

And where you see that i am selling this files? LOL XD.

and please share source if you have it will be nice for a lot people here that dont know how fix some bugs. And they can use it for fix the julia src for sell :p

i not touch nothing here becouse i not have the source antihack of webzen. Maybe is not compatible with Main 1.04j becouse the gameserver 1.00.18 is originally Season 2 and work fine all options with client s2.

The golden fenrir to me work fine in character screen in game and when change character.

what server of muonline have this option in wings s3????

i dont see any server of muonline that have it..Maybe Only MuMaker have this option XD.

S2 Wings = Wizzandry Speed +7
S3 Wings = Probability Reflect Damage +5%

Sorry.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reflect Damage?? On S3 wings?? I've never seen that in my hole life :O
I tried to mount a local server using this MuServer files, but everytime I want to connect, I get disconnected. I've already customized ALL the configs of the files, and hex-edited the main.exe with IP 127.0.0.1 (even the config.cfg file) and nothing happened. I can even connect to my own server! What could be wrong? There is no errors or warnings in GameServer, JoinServer, ConnectServer or DataServers... What can I do? Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reflect Damage?? On S3 wings?? I've never seen that in my hole life :O
I tried to mount a local server using this MuServer files, but everytime I want to connect, I get disconnected. I've already customized ALL the configs of the files, and hex-edited the main.exe with IP 127.0.0.1 (even the config.cfg file) and nothing happened. I can even connect to my own server! What could be wrong? There is no errors or warnings in GameServer, JoinServer, ConnectServer or DataServers... What can I do? Thanks!

Have you ever play mu?
Pinkof - [Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof. - RaGEZONE Forums

Fully Reflect Incoming Damage.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Fenrir working 100% :) but I ve forgot to mention two important things... /pkclear command and CalCharacter

Back