Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unable to find M:\ drive :blink: (gameserver)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anyone can help me ?
what to do ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
i try 1 mounth to make this to work and no one help me

i still have this problem ..

can anyone help me about this ?
i have sql 2000
win7 32

i run the ExDB and dataserver with local 127.0.0.1 and still i have same error

thats realy great how ignore me everyone .................................................

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What error?

Pinkof - [Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof. - RaGEZONE Forums

INICIALIZING

FROM

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can anyone give me the startup.txt from they file ? because i get same error in GameServer and i start all exe and i dont know where is the problem ......
i just need to startup.txt from your startup .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can anyone give me the startup.exe and startup.txt and configs.cfg from startup ??????

Unbelievable, no one can give me mu file server already set just change to IP ?????
i try 2 months to make this server work and always i get error and no one cant help me

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can anyone give me the startup.exe and startup.txt and configs.cfg from startup ??????

Unbelievable, no one can give me mu file server already set just change to IP ?????
i try 2 months to make this server work and always i get error and no one cant help me

Just take from other similar muserver and edit for your needs.. and how can you try to setup this files for a two months if this topic is just two weeks old lol.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just take from other similar muserver and edit for your needs.. and how can you try to setup this files for a two months if this topic is just two weeks old lol.

old server from pinkof and he have diferent ports at DataServer and i get error .......

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can anyone give me a MonsterSetBase.txt ? because when i join in lorencia i see a monster and NPC (cow from lorencia)

screen here :

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
have anyone a good monstersebatse from they mu server ?

Back