Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i change happy hour txt "happy hour event starts..." still is default.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DataServer Connection Fail (127.0.0.1) PORT (55962), How resolve it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now i don't register account with md5 why? i Use database in mu server Pinkoff. When i'm register in my site, try to log and it say me account is invalid, i copy dll in folder and i use query analizer.

Reaction score
DataServer Connection Fail (127.0.0.1) PORT (55962), How resolve it?

in configs.ini at files
open it and

v0v=59301 0
v1v=59318 1

change to

v0v=55960 0
v1v=55962 1

maybe that'll fix id ont know why pinkoff used different ports almost everywhere anyways.

Now i don't register account with md5 why? i Use database in mu server Pinkoff. When i'm register in my site, try to log and it say me account is invalid, i copy dll in folder and i use query analizer.

Maybe use other databases non MD5 , or else you must re-do everything for the MD5 thing on the website , also be sure u installed in MD5 the mucore so registration will work fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe use other databases non MD5 , or else you must re-do everything for the MD5 thing on the website , also be sure u installed in MD5 the mucore so registration will work fine.
I use another DB but it was bug. Do u help me ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GMO;802launcher configs.ini at files open it and [b said:
v0v=59301 0
v1v=59318 1
[/b]
change to

v0v=55960 0
v1v=55962 1

maybe that'll fix id ont know why pinkoff used different ports almost everywhere anyways..
Thanks i rolve that, another problem when i buy potion and log off and relogg i have 3 poiton and not 255

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not getting errors on server files logs, i also change the IP on the main.exe and main.ini now the problem is, i can see the serverlist, but when i click it, the login box is not showing up. please help :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Using a bless 30 pack i cant move it. the game writes unable to use and the gs write ANTI HACK SERIAL 0 Item. Disabling serial check in config did not help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found another problem, when i try to use jewel game say me Unable to use. Please contact Administrator, how can i resolve that?

Reaction score
Learn how make a odbc manually =).In guide section maybe you can find something. And you have section Help where you can go if you not find how make a odbc.

what think about it?

English:

nice work Pinkof, If I can help you with any thing.. you only must say me... maybe things of client side.

Spanish:

Lindo trabajo Pinkof, Si puedo serte de ayuda con cualquier cosa.. solo tenes que decirme quizás con cosas del lado del cliente.

Back