Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Testing, great job Pinkof :):

Can't move

"Stadium2"

"Dungeon2"

"Atlans1"

"LostTower1"

"Aida1"

"Kanturu" (All)

"SilentMap"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Testing, great job Pinkof :):

Can't move

"Stadium2"

"Dungeon2"

"Atlans1"

"LostTower1"

"Aida1"

"Kanturu" (All)

"SilentMap"
Go in Server Data\Moves\MoveReq.txt and match with Client Data\Local\MoveReq.bmd

I Have a problem with Bless. If I try to use ore move Jewels of Bless they say me, unable to use. Contact Administrator. I See that bless dropped are Serial 00000000 Why?!^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
English:

nice work Pinkof, If I can help you with any thing.. you only must say me... maybe things of client side.

Spanish:

Lindo trabajo Pinkof, Si puedo serte de ayuda con cualquier cosa.. solo tenes que decirme quizás con cosas del lado del cliente.

Puedes ayudarme con las customs para Main 1.04j (Kor)? la idea es desarrollarlo y hacerlo público para este mismo proyecto. Tengo unos códigos bastante útiles para dicho main. Avisame por MP y te pasaré mi skype o facebook.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't create spot's , i try to make few spots in Lorencia and dosen't appear. O.O

And whare i can edit npc position ? Or add/delete npc ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pinkof, Gameserver Crash many times, why?
This is the error that I See when crash.
Screen Gameserver.JPG - [Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had a problem , when i try to create a guild i recive a message "Need level 0" ,

(Comminserver.cfg, GuildCrateLevel = 200)

O.O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had a problem , when i try to create a guild i recive a message "Need level 0" ,

(Comminserver.cfg, GuildCrateLevel = 200)

O.O
Go in ServerFiles and Open MyConfig.txt and change configuration. I use leve 400because if put200 and u is level 210, you Can't create guild
im sure he wouldn't understand what you said xD

Totoi you need windows server 2003 sp1 enterprise or standard to avoid this fully.

Why i Need to use Windows server 2003? Now i used vps with Windows server 2008 .

Reaction score
Go in ServerFiles and Open MyConfig.txt and change configuration. I use leve 400because if put200 and u is level 210, you Can't create guild

Why i Need to use Windows server 2003? Now i used vps with Windows server 2008 .

We dont tell you to use it , we just recommend that you use it because it never has that invalid socket problem.

Im not sure about your windows server 2008 , what is it R2? 64bit, standard version or something?

also 2 More important things that might bring you this error "Invalid socket bla bla"

1. DDoS attacks at your GS
2. High CPU

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You're right.. and there's no fix right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We dont tell you to use it , we just recommend that you use it because it never has that invalid socket problem.

Im not sure about your windows server 2008 , what is it R2? 64bit, standard version or something?

also 2 More important things that might bring you this error "Invalid socket bla bla"

1. DDoS attacks at your GS
2. High CPU

I use Windows Server 2008 R2 DataCenter 64bit
I don't think thai is a DDoS Attack, xD And if is a RAM?!
Gamserver.JPG - [Release] Files Season 3 episode 1 by Pinkof. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back