Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Free H-Guard Anti-hack System + main bundler

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have seen some problems with this anti-hack is just normal anti-hack without having server side and that's bad

Normal anti-hack do not give you who knows what protection because if a hacker bypass your normal anti-hack it is impossible to detect so is easy to cheat to do what he wants

You need to create Server Side to show the ip on the players when is connect with your anti-hack if he tries to hack main.exe or the anti-hack or the player.bmd etc automatic to create log to show the ip of this hacker what is try to hack and then is easy to remove from the game this noob

Another problem I saw my avast free detect virus yes i know this is fake etc but for some players she'll believe it is virus try and fixed this fake detect

Another problem I saw the license is beta try and create license free edition if the anti-hack is free

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Another problem I saw my avast free detect virus yes i know this is fake etc but for some players she'll believe it is virus try and fixed this fake detect

How do you know it's fake? Have you seen source code? Do you work on some big security company that just from simple antivirus log you can tell its false positive? That's how zombie armies are made lol :junglejane:
Nothing personal HGuard.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have seen some problems with this anti-hack is just normal anti-hack without having server side and that's bad

Normal anti-hack do not give you who knows what protection because if a hacker bypass your normal anti-hack it is impossible to detect so is easy to cheat to do what he wants

You need to create Server Side to show the ip on the players when is connect with your anti-hack if he tries to hack main.exe or the anti-hack or the player.bmd etc automatic to create log to show the ip of this hacker what is try to hack and then is easy to remove from the game this noob

Another problem I saw the license is beta try and create license free edition if the anti-hack is free

yes sir theres no logs for now, but soon or later i will make it with winsock.
yes sir its false because it has been packed with themida.
yes i would do free license sir, next update will be

How do you know it's fake? Have you seen source code? Do you work on some big security company that just from simple antivirus log you can tell its false positive? That's how zombie armies are made lol :junglejane:
Nothing personal HGuard.

it's okey sir, I would say that too if i were in your place.

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes sir theres no logs for now, but soon or later i will make it with winsock.
yes sir its false because it has been packed with themida.
yes i would do free license sir, next update will be

it's okey sir, I would say that too if i were in your place.

sure no problems thanks for replay but I do not know what to say about the tutorial is easy to understand how to install or it's hard ? i hope it's not complicated to install this anti-hack :sleep:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still does not work with main igcn season 9 10 11 12

please do a tutorial with an igcn main

working on IGCN sir :)

use main bundler sir, u can download at first page.
and follow the guide

sure no problems thanks for replay but I do not know what to say about the tutorial is easy to understand how to install or it's hard ? i hope it's not complicated to install this anti-hack :sleep:
indeed sir, but others still can't

Reaction score
where did you get unrar.dll
and the main.exe :D
the main.exe is the original main.exe?
i dont get it
your tutorial is not good for newbie like me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where did you get unrar.dll
and the main.exe :D
the main.exe is the original main.exe?
i dont get it
your tutorial is not good for newbie like me

unrar.dll is a direct link library use for unpacking the bandle.
main.exe is the script executing the unpack and launching the game.
so the orignal main.exe is pack with main.dat there.

Back