Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] GameServer 0.99.28 Chs (Compiled from MC) + GameServer.map File

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

try with this.

Thx so much it works, now i need client, all 99 clients i have give me corrupt error with engine main, can u tell me where to download one for use with it?
los clientes 99 que tengo no me sirven, tendras alguno para pasarme?

Btw this should be edited with I¨Pv4 IP? or default ip? i mean for self pc connection...

Last edited:
Reaction score
que es lo q tiene ese nuevo gameserver.map???

Spanish:

El archivo: GameServer.map se utiliza para encontrar rápidamente la localización exacta de las funciones en el binario (usualmente sirve cuando se lo quiere alterar por .DLL), pero esto lo hice mas que nada pensando en aquellas personas que sean programadores, para facilitarles el trabajo un poco. si no es tu caso, ignóralo.

PD: Trata de hablar en Ingles, porque el foro no es de habla hispana.

English:

The file: GameServer.map is used to quickly find the exact localization of every function in the binary (usually used when you want to alter using .DLL), but... this is util only for programmers, to facilitate work a little. if you are not a programmer then this is not util for you.

PS: You ought to try to speak in English, because the forum is not Spanish speaking.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love this version, this gameserver is very good but the command /post don't work, anyone can help me?
CalCharacter don't work too, but is possible edit using ollydbg.

Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love this version, this gameserver is very good but the command /post don't work, anyone can help me?
CalCharacter don't work too, but is possible edit using ollydbg.

Thanks!

Command /post is !msj, example: ! Hi people.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Matias65, it worked, thank you very much for your attention, I am very happy, this version is perfect.bye
Hello%, it worked, thank you very much for your attention, I am very happy, this version is perfect.bye

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to disable trade and party, the / re off command does not work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no way to edit jewel prices?
does not work CalCharacter??

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
backdoor not is removed when you eject the server automatcally the firewall close and open ports dangerous,imposible close thats ports why again open the ports,please fix that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone would have main 99c version 99.29 to share, and someone could tell me if it has new system function, and if there is the pdb by net or nemesis did not come post?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you share the source code? This post has been a long time, I want to continue to improve it.

Back