Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GanjaMu Template (PSD) by ScriptKid

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wtf so cool its.... you are a genius martin ^_^

Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here's the mirror for the PSD:
When they'll release the full template I'll mirror that as well.

Don Corleone
Reaction score
so where is karLi ?? :)

ScriptKid, I respect all your works and contributions to the MU community, but what you did with Karli was totally uncool.
I know the story behind this and I know why Karli is acting the way he is. He paid a lot in order to get this custom template done for his server, however, it was only coded in PSD. He trusted you by asking kindly to code it to a template, but you didn't do anything for a whole month, so he went on and found someone else who helped him for a small amount of sum. You felt butthurt and went ahead it to showed your real 'status' and the kind of person you are by posting this thread. I know that you haven't violated any form of rules on this forum, since leeching is allowed. But I don't have any respect to those who break their word and surely you are on the list now.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ScriptKid, I respect all your works and contributions to the MU community, but what you did with Karli was totally uncool.
I know the story behind this and I know why Karli is acting the way he is. He paid a lot in order to get this custom template done for his server, however, it was only coded in PSD. He trusted you by asking kindly to code it to a template, but you didn't do anything for a whole month, so he went on and found someone else who helped him for a small amount of sum. You felt butthurt and went ahead it to showed your real 'status' and the kind of person you are by posting this thread. I know that you haven't violated any form of rules on this forum, since leeching is allowed. But I don't have any respect to those who break their word and surely you are on the list now.

Congrats, you've just recieved yourself as "KarLi's lawyer".

Defending a kiddo, who pays a lot in order to get a template, and only gets a PSD is LAME.....there's no defense for such thing......
If he got scammed, it's his problem....and if later on he gets scammed/leeched again, again it's his problem....no crying allowed......
He should start protecting both himself from scams, and his stuff from leechers.....they are everywhere....just accept it.-

Besides this, a template can be easily stolen from ANY web....just steal it's resources and re-code it; simpe as hell....just need a few brains, and some free time..
So basically this sh!t happens to anybody..... KarLi: you should just move on, go buy/get a new template; or just make a new one.....otherwise learn to live with the rest of servers using your template.-

Don Corleone
Reaction score
:) I dont care.

Dont? Is that a new form of word, which was founded lately?

However, I guess that you are trying to refer to "don't" and in this case you should seriously start caring about your grammar if not the people.

Congrats, you've just recieved yourself as "KarLi's lawyer".

Defending a kiddo, who pays a lot in order to get a template, and only gets a PSD is LAME.....there's no defense for such thing......
If he got scammed, it's his problem....and if later on he gets scammed/leeched again, again it's his problem....no crying allowed......
He should start protecting both himself from scams, and his stuff from leechers.....they are everywhere....just accept it.-

Besides this, a template can be easily stolen from ANY web....just steal it's resources and re-code it; simpe as hell....just need a few brains, and some free time..
So basically this sh!t happens to anybody..... KarLi: you should just move on, go buy/get a new template; or just make a new one.....otherwise learn to live with the rest of servers using your template.-

Not taking sides, but to judge fairly, it was a childish action done by them both. Karli for reacting the way he did and Scriptkid for causing the reaction.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
why this is elite mu template ? :/
who is the ganjamu template :_

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Cryingsoul it wouldn't happen if leecher Karli learn word "Respect"
& d... f... with wrong guys who contribute to this forum more than his google answers.

His server is down, psd template is there, end of story.

Coded one i can share only to people with 500+ posts trought pm.

Moderator can clean or close.

Last edited:
Don Corleone
Reaction score
Cryingsoul it wouldn't happen if leecher Karli learn word "Respect"
& d... f... with wrong guys who contribute to this forum more than his google answers.

His server is down, psd template is there, end of story.

Coded one i can share only to people with 500+ posts trought pm.

Moderator can clean or close.

You are a decent guy, and I respect you for that. People who help me is something I can never forget.
However, you should consider keeping the template for yourself and stop sharing it :) hook me up with a different template and I will use for my upcoming server, will make sure to put you under copyright!

Last edited:
Reaction score
you talked to much kiddo :)

Dont? Is that a new form of word, which was founded lately?

However, I guess that you are trying to refer to "don't" and in this case you should seriously start caring about your grammar if not the people.

Not taking sides, but to judge fairly, it was a childish action done by them both. Karli for reacting the way he did and Scriptkid for causing the reaction.

well this is founded lately "KarLi's lawyer"

Don Corleone
Reaction score
you talked to much, kiddo :)

well this is founded lately "KarLi's lawyer"

ScriptKid - GanjaMu Template (PSD) by ScriptKid - RaGEZONE Forums

Dude, you should seriously consider taking a couple of English lessons in grammar and spelling, even before thinking about writing a proper response. I am just curious, but did you skip school?

Nevertheless, I don't attend to waste my valuable time on uneducated and arrogant people. It's just to sad to see Ragezone in such state, thanks to people like you.

Reaction score
^^ Yeah i should.. and you must learn how to secure your next server :) GL!

also check your signature :) "If you have NO CRITICS, you'll likely have NO SUCCESS." should i be the one to use that? :p

Don Corleone
Reaction score
^^ Yeah i should.. and you must learn how to secure your next server :) GL!

also check your signature :) "If you have NO CRITICS, you'll likely have NO SUCCESS." should i be the one to use that? :p

Thanks, but am I supposed to take that as a threat or an advice?

Well go ahead and use it, I won't have any problem with that since the picture doesn't belong to me :).

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes its working with season 6 episode 3

Back