Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Gift from muorigin EX700 of Webzen

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this is nice thank you for this

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i edited the items when i try to mobs no damage and..no rage fighter and summoner...there is no new items its same in original season4 only..

i think there is something wrong my files???

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because You do not run Server sub 2, You can create a RF or a Summon, and If you need Wing4 or item Ex700, you should to use SCF-editor, add Item to character.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this files, i noticed that the inventory sometimes become transparent, we also need the accounts/characters editor you are using please kindly share, thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this release really work? any bugs know? the shop inside game work? please any post more details. thx.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this release really work? any bugs know? the shop inside game work? please any post more details. thx.
it does work, however, it has the most major and frequently met bugs that can be seen in-game. In case you are too lazy or perhaps you lack time to check it, you should browse this whole thread or look for something similar on the Development section.

Back