Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hero Status Quest [Again]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because My Friends post was remove due to disrespecting the rules...Il post it in a different way...

CyberFire - Hero Status Quest [Again] - RaGEZONE Forums
Image 1
To complete this quest you must be in level 220.

He speaks with the NPC Marlon, it travels for Mu behind heroes capable to carry through the task which it will charge to strongest. Therefore, it can be in four different places:

- Lorencia, cordenadas 140 140
- You had, close to Weapon Merchant
- Noria, close to Baz the Vault Keeper
- Atlans, close to the exit north.

When you to say with it it it will ask for 3 million in zen.
Image 2
It, and caçe pay a called item Ring of Honor, that dropa in Tarkan.
He returns the ring for Marlon and you he will have completed quest.
Image 3
Image 4

Ring of Honor
Prize: Its personage gains one stat point for each level after 220. For example, a personage who complete quest in level 250 will gain 30 points. Each level that its personage to obtain will give to 6 stat points instead of the 5 traditional ones. MGs quest cannot complete this.

Blade Knights that will be making quest gains as a step. Marlon asks for you to look the Dark Stone. It pays 2 million in zen for it
Image 5
It looks for for it, dropa in Tarkan. When returning the Dark Stone, Marlon will teach the incredible Combo Skill, the dream of all Blade Knight.

Dark Stone

Put u mu online server offline if it is online
Then download those files and overwrite this files in ure mu online server files:

Credits go to:
CyberFire & 1710198900

Pictures may not work 24/7.
I have attached the Quest chs and kor coz the links above may not work 24/7 :/

You are not allowed to put this realease in other guides or forums without my permision...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
removed all the `out-going` links , next time i will delete it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes Ive spoken to Marlon and ask the ring of glory and dark stone, and now how to use the new skill combo?, its like in MU PHIL?
3 different skill and there should be a blast but it does not work on me....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what's marlon's npc number? is it already declared in monster.txt? and what codes should we put in monstersetbase.txt for this to work?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
- Lorencia, cordenadas 140 140
- You had, close to Weapon Merchant
- Noria, close to Baz the Vault Keeper
- Atlans, close to the exit north.

can put anywhere i like?
all these four are marlon?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this is for the mx versions
you don't have a marlon if you don't have a mx version

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another question:
Could some1 give me a line what i should add in my item(kor).txt for the server can support Ring of Glory (Honor)? I have an Ancient metal, but Ring of Glory is missed in my item(kor).txt. :(
EDITED: Ok, I found it by myself. Ring of Honor = Scroll of Emperor+1; Dark Stone = Broken Sword+1.
But i still don't understand how to use the Combo Skill.
Have Fun :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Domination said:
Another question:
Could some1 give me a line what i should add in my item(kor).txt for the server can support Ring of Glory (Honor)? I have an Ancient metal, but Ring of Glory is missed in my item(kor).txt. :(
EDITED: Ok, I found it by myself. Ring of Honor = Scroll of Emperor+1; Dark Stone = Broken Sword+1.
Have Fun :)

Yeah, i don't have win points in the 3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, I got the quest working etc, and did all of it and recieved the combo. But when I try using the skills to create the combo nothing happens. I used weapon skill+ts+death stab, ragefulblow+ts+death stab all as a bk lvl 290. Combo never happens, anyone know why? I added those quest.txt's into my data folder/lang etc and replaces the old ones.
Thanx for who ever can help!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Domination said:
Ok, I found it by myself. Ring of Honor = Scroll of Emperor+1; Dark Stone = Broken Sword+1.
Have Fun :)[/b]

Hi Domination,
So did you add these items to your item(kor).txt ? or you just created them through editor?

How can these items be used ingame? Do we just add them to NPC and when a player reaches 220, they can go buy them then go talk to Marlon?

Not sure how this is supposed to work?

Cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, you buy the items, then once lvl 220 just do both the quets from marlon and he gives you the bk combo. Just gotta use a combination of skills to use it. Some reason it doesn't happen for me >_<

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't try to complete this quest by finding these items in game. So i simply added this items in shops.I just tested this quest to work. It seems it working properly. When u complete it U will see the additional string Combo in your DK skills describtion. But for me, when the character dies this string dissappears & i should talk with Marlon once again. & this string appears again.
Nevertheless i have no idea how to use this combo skill & how it should looks like.

P.S.Adding any strings in item(kor).txt etc is not required. Just make the items with editor: Scroll of Emperor+1; Broken Sword+1

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Domination said:
I didn't try to complete this quest by finding these items in game. So i simply added this items in shops.I just tested this quest to work. It seems it working properly. When u complete it U will see the additional string Combo in your DK skills describtion. But for me, when the character dies this string dissappears & i should talk with Marlon once again. & this string appears again.
Nevertheless i have no idea how to use this combo skill & how it should looks like.

P.S.Adding any strings in item(kor).txt etc is not required. Just make the items with editor: Scroll of Emperor+1; Broken Sword+1

Domination, The Quest is ok you need the ring of Glory and the dark stone, but u said after finish talking to Marlon there will be additional string in the BK Skill mine did not appear, can u share to me your skill.chs in your lang, BTW combo skill is a combination of 3 skill of Bk just like in MOBIUS, 1>skill of the weapon then any other 2 skill press it one at a time only and at the last skill you will see a powerful blast and powerfull dmg, I'll attach a screenshot later...

Heres the screenshot..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, i did everything correct and when i use the skills the bk combo doesnt work....

Talked to marlon so the combo was written in red below the skills used.
Then, used my double blades skill+twisting slash/ragefulblow+deathstab and it just used a normal death stab.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The skill IS SUPPOSED to work but yeah i think when u die it dissappeares and u need to do it all over again ...But its fun having THAT skill :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have any one managed to get the combo working?
We can put the quest items in NPC (thanks Domination for the items) and we can talk to Marlon to initiate the quest. Everything flows properly, but no one seem to be able to do the combo skill.

Domination, how come you got the combo skill added to your BK skills ? I didnt get it!! not sure if I need to change my skill.bmd on client and skill(chs).txt or skill(kor).txt on server or not!!

Cheers

Back