Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HexSearch v1.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Made by me, Prostheus :)
Hope it's useful to yas. PM me if ya got probs, but read the text file first ok!?!?!
Btw made this to find like 9,000,000 for bless value etc in gameserver.exe, so u know where to look and/or what to look for :)

The normal hexsearch.rar is purely for searching, and may not be 100% accurate yet.

v1.5 does include replacing however it does NOT backup your file as yet! It is still in development stage as it's nowhere near perfect.

For those who try out v1.5, if you could please post any problems you have, along with what steps you took, that'd be muchly appreciated.

NOTE: Not in development since v0.99b of MU

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
hello
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ye nice program but i found somethin what make me wonder ( with the calculator ) when i put 1000 and pressed convert it said : hexadecimal = 3E8 // fully true but stored as : E8 // why not E8 03 ? hex value for 1000 is E8 03

also i have a question : results are addresses ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The results are addresses yes.
I'll have a look why it did not show E8 03, and will post an updated version of the program soon.

EDIT: Program fixed. Works now. Thanks for finding the problem.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*BUMP*

Added v1.5

It's still heavily in testing stage but seems to be working for me. Once the program is fully functional (which is expected in v2.0) I will also include detailed documentation for this.

Any suggestions are welcome via replies or PMs.

Simplify Your Mind
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice, I will check it out :\ I have HexWorkShop but anyway I will try it.

Back