Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IA Julia 2.0 Project / Season 4.6 JPN / 1.03K

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1.I thought, since swamp of calmness exists already, Medusa event should be implemented, even if it's from s5, it would give meaning to the map.
2.A NPC where you can exhange rare items for prizes(exe items, normal items, socket items).It would make a nice custom event.

14 58 //Rare item ticket1
14 59 //Rare item ticket2
14 60 //Rare item ticket3
14 61 //Rare item ticket4
14 62 //Rare item ticket5
14 83 //Rare item ticket6

3.Exile map can be implemented here?
4.Minimap can be added?
5.Jewel of Life can be made to be stacked like 10 bless pack 20 bless pack etc... ?
6.Can Lucky number event from devias be modified somehow to actually work, i don't even know how can you make that thing work :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can add more new jewels ? Anc,Exc,Luck,Opt,Rings,Wings,Level,Full,Socket ?
Add offtrade with switch for what will sell items in store (cashpoints,zen,pcpoints) for example /offtradecash /offtradepc /offtradezen
and after DC automatically name of Store must change like - OFFTRadeCash/PC/Zen

Nothing Better
Reaction score
1.I thought, since swamp of calmness exists already, Medusa event should be implemented, even if it's from s5, it would give meaning to the map.
2.A NPC where you can exhange rare items for prizes(exe items, normal items, socket items).It would make a nice custom event.

4.Minimap can be added?
5.Jewel of Life can be made to be stacked like 10 bless pack 20 bless pack etc... ?
6.Can Lucky number event from devias be modified somehow to actually work, i don't even know how can you make that thing work :)
1. impossible because if u wanna load full medusa, need fix:
+ Client (main, bmd,...)
+ Server (GameServer, monster,...)
---> only season 5+ and GS/client season 5+

5. here likes 1 (above), need to fix main and GS, only work on season 6.3+

all remaining i think it's not important to make modernization if you use season 4.6 only :|

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1. impossible because if u wanna load full medusa, need fix:
+ Client (main, bmd,...)
+ Server (GameServer, monster,...)
---> only season 5+ and GS/client season 5+

5. here likes 1 (above), need to fix main and GS, only work on season 6.3+

all remaining i think it's not important to make modernization if you use season 4.6 only :|

Yes i can see you're point of you, but i would like to use all the items available in the game to make it more various... i wanted especially that npc ticket exhanger, as an event like trade reward system, that is why i am asking.

A problem that i have so far is with the Santa event, after i kill him, i go into the town santa town, and i go to santa press on him and he always sais failed to get an item.No reward basically.The veentitembgas for him, i have setted them with some item, items for goblins, items for evil santa then reward from the santa from his town and they don't drop what i placed there.I don't think it is a misconfiguration on my side, so can you test it and tell me pls?

And the new rena guy, i see that he only registers rena's but doesnt reward you with anything, i wanted for ex 1 reward for 5 rena's but even if i go with 20 renas he is just registering them not giving a reward every 5 rena's.What is the problem here?New config that i don't have or...what is it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can add more new jewels ? Anc,Exc,Luck,Opt,Rings,Wings,Level,Full,Socket ?
Add offtrade with switch for what will sell items in store (cashpoints,zen,pcpoints) for example /offtradecash /offtradepc /offtradezen
and after DC automatically name of Store must change like - OFFTRadeCash/PC/Zen

jewels - yes
offtrade - no

4.Minimap can be added?

medusa event - yes
npc exchanges - yes
minimap - no (already added to 1.03k client just search)
exile - isn't it added by default? i think you need just enable it
luck number event - maybe

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Very good.Support and hope you continue to update this server.

Proposal to add the kundun boss drop sets of control extended dll

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Main + LocalFolder Clean (1.03K)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ExcDropRate from Items.ini is totally bugged. Min = 1 Max = 100, when i set 100 in config and try to kill mobs in game = GS is crashing. But if i set 1-99 in config = excellent items don't drop.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im about to set up this files, i'll test this tomorrow and tell you if this is a bug, or just a missconfig...
i really believe its a missconfig...did you try with values HIGHER than 100 ?...i think 100 represents like...1.00%
usually files read that way the values :S....check it out...just in case...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
3456356 - [Release] IA Julia 2.0 Project / Season 4.6 JPN / 1.03K - RaGEZONE Forums
Server automatically set this value at 10 if it more than 100

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
mmm weird.....i have no clue...will test it when im done preparing the pc....just installed new HD and replaced the old one (burned)...so installing softwares first then preparing the server, and then testing begins ^^
will report later about this...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can you fix the Rena npc, he can only register rena's, but it doesn't exchange them for a prize, needs another button for that or smtg.

Back