Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IA Julia 2.0 Project / Season 4.6 JPN / 1.03K

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think its just a shiny Guard, that's all.

Encountered bugs:
+1 on Offspring's reply, Senior Mix doesn't combine jewels for the 380 items.
+1 on godhoang' reply, you can't go BC1 as a ML.
+the offsets for summoner sleep skill aren't working (tested)
+SM can't use his teleport in duel Vulcanus.
+Screenshot system doesn't work properly, doesn't show nick/data/server on it.
+Some friend of mine tested the dark lord's horse and it had level 50 from the beginning after switching the character. (this is a must test, didn't tested yet)

Questions:
1. Where can you set the PK limit? Last time when i tried to set it to 3, i PK'ed more than 3 times.
2. Can you clear your PK by killing a number mobs? Where is this setting?
3. If you're Phono items could fall from your character if you get pk'ed. Where's this setting, as well?
4. If i'd wanna set Kalima to remain on the map after switching and not get teleported in Lorencia, is there any particular setting for it?

Thank you,

Novice C++
Reaction score
Questions:
1. Where can you set the PK limit? Last time when i tried to set it to 3, i PK'ed more than 3 times.
3. If you're Phono items could fall from your character if you get pk'ed. Where's this setting, as well?
4. If i'd wanna set Kalima to remain on the map after switching and not get teleported in Lorencia, is there any particular setting for it?

Thank you,

on 1,2 and 3 try edit CommonServer.cfg
//=================================
//Outlaw Options
//=================================
PKTIME = 15
PKItemDrop = 1
PKLevelIncreaseOff = 0

and common.cfg
[PKOptions]
PKKillLimit = 20

in 4 i don`t think they`re is

if u look u can find your answers

Last edited:
Nothing Better
Reaction score
can you add some option that when u will try to enter BC the character r distributed in bc1,2,3,4,5,6,7 depending of race, with different Angel drop depend of BC u enter like:
in BC1 will enter only Dark Wizard, Soul Master, Grand Master will drop an existing box(ex:BlueRibbonBox that will drop only class items)
in BC2 will enter only Dark Knight, Blade Knight, Blade Master like above but with other box ,with class items
in BC3 will enter only Fairy Elf, Muse Elf, High Elf like above but with other box ,with class items
in BC4 will enter only Magic Gladiator, Duel Master like above but with other box ,with class items
in BC5 will enter only Dark Lord, Lord Emperor like above but with other box ,with class items
in BC6 will enter only Summoner, Bloody Summoner, Dimension Master like above but with other box ,with class items
in BC7 will enter only Rage Fighter, Fist Master like above but with other box ,with class items
and in BC8 all races like above but with other box ,with premium items
????:junglejane:
wtf are you asking ??? new ideas =]], but it's crazy and not good.
and wtf i see RF in ss4.6 ? you're drunk, dude
noone can help you

p/s: i need to fix go BC 1->7 for ML of MG and DL only, ULF just fixed on DW,DK,ELF,SUM

I think its just a shiny Guard, that's all.

Encountered bugs:
+1 on Offspring's reply, Senior Mix doesn't combine jewels for the 380 items.
+1 on godhoang' reply, you can't go BC1 as a ML.
+the offsets for summoner sleep skill aren't working (tested)
+SM can't use his teleport in duel Vulcanus.
+Screenshot system doesn't work properly, doesn't show nick/data/server on it.
+Some friend of mine tested the dark lord's horse and it had level 50 from the beginning after switching the character. (this is a must test, didn't tested yet)

Questions:

Thank you,
i tested and see ML of MG,DL can go BC8 only, with remain chars're ok !
with screenshots, i think you should change your main :))
1. PKlimit in common file of IA Julia
2. PKClearguard !
3. find "PK" in commonserver.cfg
4. relogin in Kalima will go to Lorencia again, it's original, not bug :D

Novice C++
Reaction score
wtf are you asking ??? new ideas =]], but it's crazy and not good.
and wtf i see RF in ss4.6 ? you're drunk, dude
noone can help you

wtf i see RF in ss4.6 ? you're drunk, dude
ohh my mistake with RF i was thinking at an idea i will edit the post tnx for notice me. And by the way i m not drunk, or ppl make mistakes only they r drunk????????

AND WHAT`S WITH UR ATTITUDE?
chill out or don`t reply to me i think YOU having some trouble boy.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This build is on the same source ? as the "IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 JPN + Improvements + Fixes+ Source" because that server has a big big security issue "This MS as weaknesses, players may crash it sending packets. Concerning one the developers, the click monster should be re-written". Can anyone confirm if fix or not ?

tnx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
KristiansJ if im not mistaken you are developer before of AI JULIA Project i just want to ask if you already fix this issue?cause ulfsark release this issue exist and this was a really bad issue.

This MS as weaknesses, players may crash it sending packets. Concerning one the developers, the click monster should be re-written.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
KristiansJ if im not mistaken you are developer before of AI JULIA Project i just want to ask if you already fix this issue?cause ulfsark release this issue exist and this was a really bad issue.

I just saw a three-headed dragon, completing his dinner by eating thread starters of mu release section :D:D:D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help Me

When A relog Seal Effect Dissapears.

I Move GS FOR GS_CS And Save Skills Ins The Bar Is Clear.

Nothing Better
Reaction score
nothing in this topic is bad, dude
they stop updating because developing. So if you can't help us, please shut up and wait for something new !

Help Me

what seal that you relog and disappear ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help Me

is your sql, use english version, the format date in spanish is different at english & make seal's dissapear. :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
they stop updating because developing. So if you can't help us, please shut up and wait for something new !

what seal that you relog and disappear ?

are you crazy?.im only asking you the one better shut up!.you dont even help in this community far as i remember also you asking KristiansJ too?on his new thread..

hmzzz, why don't you continue developing season 4.6 IA project... ?
i will make updates to IA 2.0 project, im helping my friend with his project now, that why no updates!

and remember, it's my free choose to develop IA Project, i don't owe you nothing, i will update project when i have the time, and currently i have not!
That's was KristiansJ response to you lil noobie godhoang.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

@godhoang : And you are like his assistant or what ??

@to the rz community :
Aren't you guys tired of this poop over and over again ?? No one will release files for free, and if some decide to "help" and starts "a new project" like this guy here, suddenly will don't have time to continue ?? I wonder why is that lol !!

@KristiansJ :
You don't owe us anything but let me ask you this : why the duck did you start this so called project anyway ??? I don't need an answer but maybe some dudes here deserve it !!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can someone explain how to change custom jewels colors and description in client?
I know that i need edit main.exe with ollydbg or something similar, but i don't know what exactly i need to do.
756435 - [Release] IA Julia 2.0 Project / Season 4.6 JPN / 1.03K - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
news bugs
1: bm kills nobody is immortal
2: kanturo event does not work, drop the item entry
3: in the dw 65k is weak, and can not kill a bm

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1: bm kills nobody is immortal
its not a bug, its your hands, because i am using this files and i dont have this bug
2: kanturo event does not work, drop the item entry
kantru event is working perfectly
3: in the dw 65k is weak, and can not kill a bm
65k stats is poop and balance on 65k stats is crappy, but you can try to change CalcCharacter values in IA Julia/CalcCharacter.ini

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
KristiansJ : You can add this event

??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@godhoang : And you are like his assistant or what ??

@to the rz community :
Aren't you guys tired of this poop over and over again ?? No one will release files for free, and if some decide to "help" and starts "a new project" like this guy here, suddenly will don't have time to continue ?? I wonder why is that lol !!

@KristiansJ :
You don't owe us anything but let me ask you this : why the duck did you start this so called project anyway ??? I don't need an answer but maybe some dudes here deserve it !!

"Welcome to the world. Everyone's different, everyone gets treated different."

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
command /gmove move gm
not the other characters.
you can only move your.
can not move to other characters

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
command /gmove move gm
not the other characters.
you can only move your.
can not move to other characters
Write the name of the character you wanna move in the whisper case box.
Like this (tab+nick+tab)/gmove lorencia 130 130

Back