Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed /add and /post command and color fixed many offsets on igc.dll.
added to mediafire .
It's all very well that found the offsets, but you used to correct protocols started to better client-side you always have time, and the fact that you're doing it has little to say.

This is not the IGC files, as Moon system is out of order there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use the files that my friend @hooneymoon gave me and he is working very well I have to keep trying but the little I tried is good.

cZPIkzi - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

158iuk - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

unbQKzW - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use the files that my friend @hooneymoon gave me and he is working very well I have to keep trying but the little I tried is good.

cZPIkzi - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

158iuk - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

unbQKzW - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Can you post Complete MuServer + dll? I want to try

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any can resolve Grow lancer quest to change class to Mirage Lancer?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I see a lot of people doing remarkable work.

This makes me even more interested in making MuOnline known in France.

I hope to be able to do something correct with these sources despite my limited knowledge.

Back