Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Added full server files used in my tests to mediafire .
try it if you gameserver is not working correctly.

I click server i put id and pw then click ok and it DCs me... :S im getting frustrated
WASRecv failed with error 10038 <- GS error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I click server i put id and pw then click ok and it DCs me... :S im getting frustrated
WASRecv failed with error 10038 <- GS error

Any Ashlay's files/dll's don't work for me, use Skaz Files+dll o @Honeeymoon Files Skaz Dll from MuPrideX Client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

My Progress and Mr.Haziel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added full server files used in my tests to mediafire .
try it if you gameserver is not working correctly.
Ashlay i use your files, but i have a problem, when i open "ChatServer" Look This, you can help me ?

drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
season x bug as i test:
1 box of luck bug when you get it from ground its name changes and when you drop it says "you cannot use this bag" on ingame logs and nothing itrem drops
2 grow lancer cannot warp to icarus and follows =)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
season x bug as i test:
1 box of luck bug when you get it from ground its name changes and when you drop it says "you cannot use this bag" on ingame logs and nothing itrem drops
2 grow lancer cannot warp to icarus and follows =)

those are misconfigs, look into eventbags you have level settings for drop each box, for example, if you want only low lvls to drop silver medal u put only 1st classes, if you want everyone you put max level, but be careful when u edit your character max master level with editor, coz for example in s9 its 330, if u got "Max" on eventbag it will only make characters till 730 to drop em, if you putt ur ML over 330, example 331, you will got "You cannot use this bag"
hope you understand sorry for bad english.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ashlay i use your files, but i have a problem, when i open "ChatServer" Look This, you can help me ?

No one has yet the source of this chatserver friend, unfortunately it was not posted and it was not cracked.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No one has yet the source of this chatserver friend, unfortunately it was not posted and it was not cracked.
Thanks for the information bro, you can say what editor a can use to edit account, character, etc ??

Back