Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This almost SX full, so idea is yes makes it SXII

Really far from completing it you have a 70% and all you did is open the interface through the 0x32 ID you should be able to get the articles to send out in bytes and send them to the npc using type 0x11 :)

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What Visual Studio will be compatible with this one?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for the information bro, you can say what editor a can use to edit account, character, etc ??

IGC.EssentialTools
Or DB Script

Really far from completing it you have a 70% and all you did is open the interface through the 0x32 ID you should be able to get the articles to send out in bytes and send them to the npc using type 0x11 :)

Exactly friend, it is almost full we are working to fix everything, of course all help would be welcome, the main idea, and fix the maximum of bugs and errors, and coding what is missing, and post a repack free for all. The problem that not everyone here shares things there complicates, if we unite and help each other, surely a very good sXII would come out.
At this moment we are trying to connect the server in the SXII client, we have managed to log in with some bugs, which we will analyze, now if someone has already managed to log in with the SXII client and can post as he did, we would be grateful and it will be of benefit to all.

Exato amigo, é quase full estamos trabalhando para fixar tudo, claro que toda ajuda seria bem vinda, a ideia principal, e fixar o maximo de bugs e erros, e codar oque falta, e postar um repack free para todos. O problema que nem todos aqui compartilham as coisas ai complica, se nos unissemos e nos ajudassemos, concerteza iria sair uma sXII muito boa.
Nesse momento estamos tentando ligar o servidor no cliente SXII, ja conseguimos logar porem com alguns bugs, que vamos analisar, agora se alguem ai ja conseguiu logar com o cliente SXII e puder postar como fez, seriamos gratos e será beneficio a todos.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IGC.EssentialTools
Or DB Script

Exactly friend, it is almost full we are working to fix everything, of course all help would be welcome, the main idea, and fix the maximum of bugs and errors, and coding what is missing, and post a repack free for all. The problem that not everyone here shares things there complicates, if we unite and help each other, surely a very good sXII would come out.
At this moment we are trying to connect the server in the SXII client, we have managed to log in with some bugs, which we will analyze, now if someone has already managed to log in with the SXII client and can post as he did, we would be grateful and it will be of benefit to all.

Exato amigo, é quase full estamos trabalhando para fixar tudo, claro que toda ajuda seria bem vinda, a ideia principal, e fixar o maximo de bugs e erros, e codar oque falta, e postar um repack free para todos. O problema que nem todos aqui compartilham as coisas ai complica, se nos unissemos e nos ajudassemos, concerteza iria sair uma sXII muito boa.
Nesse momento estamos tentando ligar o servidor no cliente SXII, ja conseguimos logar porem com alguns bugs, que vamos analisar, agora se alguem ai ja conseguiu logar com o cliente SXII e puder postar como fez, seriamos gratos e será beneficio a todos.

Interesting) I had almost all of the problems with the protocols decided only remaining customer Activities and all the bugs and the fact that a lot of that is not available in the original project files and not correct and complete records.

Those who wrote to me about the sale of the original files, I do not razocheruyu sale which will not be!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Skaz can you share the source with libs? i just can't compile here because many libs losted, if you want can share src+libs without fixes, no problem about that, im learning about some stuffs here and gonna try to make some fixes :D

Thanks in advanced

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Interesting) I had almost all of the problems with the protocols decided only remaining customer Activities and all the bugs and the fact that a lot of that is not available in the original project files and not correct and complete records.

Those who wrote to me about the sale of the original files, I do not razocheruyu sale which will not be!

Then they complain that nobody brings anything to the mu
The day someone leaves something and some want to make money with something that neither is
Then they complain that nothing is brought in the mu
Apart here there are people who talk and fix bug does not know but well

Luego se quejan de que nadie trae nada al mu
El día que alguien deja algo y algunos quieren ganar dinero con algo que ni uno ni otro
Entonces se quejan de que nada se trae en el mu
Aparte aquí hay gente que habla y arregla bug no lo sabe pero bien

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
stefano what files u have u can relase ? my use this relase and my ruud not work . sory for my bad english

He posted muemu s10 so you wont find it released.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@StefanoAguiar can you share source+full libs without fixes? just for test purposes...
StefanoAguiar você pode compartir o source+ tudas as libs sem os fixs? e so para provar

Sorry for bad eng and br >.<

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@StefanoAguiar can you share source+full libs without fixes? just for test purposes...
@StefanoAguiar você pode compartir o source+ tudas as libs sem os fixs? e so para provar

Sorry for bad eng and br >.<

O dele nao é dado build, é igcn s12 pago
His is not given build, it's igcn s12 paid

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
O dele nao é dado build, é igcn s12 pago
His is not given build, it's igcn s12 paid

Blz, entao nao pode compartir xD! você nao pode da build para o SX? eu acho tem muitas libs faltantes aew :/ nao posso fazer o build

Ok, so you can't share it xD you can't compile from SX? i thing many libs missing and can't make the build :/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Blz, entao nao pode compartir xD! você nao pode da build para o SX? eu acho tem muitas libs faltantes aew :/ nao posso fazer o build

Ok, so you can't share it xD you can't compile from SX? i thing many libs missing and can't make the build :/

I posted here in this topic, a repack with all the libs needed to build in this source, including it has the source is just open and build in release mode x64
EU postei aqui neste topico, um repack com todas as libs necessarias para dar build nessa source, inclusive nele possui a source é só abrir e dar build em modo release x64

Back