Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I posted here in this topic, a repack with all the libs needed to build in this source, including it has the source is just open and build in release mode x64
EU postei aqui neste topico, um repack com todas as libs necessarias para dar build nessa source, inclusive nele possui a source é só abrir e dar build em modo release x64

Oh, ok... Gonna check all pages to find it because i see another bug in 3rd quest for GL set class code 113 and need to set it in code 114 and another not working stuffs ;)

PD: Found no master exp gain for GL when is class code 114.. (Fixed, was bad min level for monster req to gain master exp)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh, ok... Gonna check all pages to find it because i see another bug in 3rd quest for GL set class code 113 and need to set it in code 114 and another not working stuffs ;)

PD: Found no master exp gain for GL when is class code 114..

Sure friend, you have to fix, these things, the initial source ta,
Claro amigo, voce tem que fixar, essas coisas, a source ta inicial,

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay everyone here is a repack so none has to keep searching for the files. I used ashlay files and a couple others. I only did this so it could help other people who don't know how to compile as i do not know the bugs only thing i tested was to create glow lancer and it works perfect.

Client I Use Was Muemu Season 10:
Server Files:

A guide will be provided in the files to tell you what you need to do to fully set it up.

Also the database scripts and Season 10 Runn Patch was included in this files as well. Even the server editor.

Proof It Works:
VFjBjv - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

I will try helping fix the bugs but i don't have much time so enjoy.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay everyone here is a repack so none has to keep searching for the files. I used @ashlay files and a couple others. I only did this so it could help other people who don't know how to compile as i do not know the bugs only thing i tested was to create glow lancer and it works perfect.

Server Files:

A guide will be provided in the files to tell you what you need to do to fully set it up.

Also the database scripts and Season 10 Runn Patch was included in this files as well. Even the server editor.

Proof It Works:
VFjBjv - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

The events does not work :( the blood castle npc sends you to the devil square event but sends you to a coordinate all weird

Attachments

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna try my best to help fix bugs in my free time.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Okay everyone here is a repack so none has to keep searching for the files. I used ashlay files and a couple others. I only did this so it could help other people who don't know how to compile as i do not know the bugs only thing i tested was to create glow lancer and it works perfect.

Server Files:

Proof It Works:

Awesome, thx so much ;) Ill test and report :D

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update - Fix Ruud Points in base and IGC_DataSever

Next update will probably Game Servers, already fully operational protocols.
Thank Rudik for tests!

I have good news for all friends User have offline, but bad for IGCN. I began development of a complete and working 12 season. Soon it will be the first test files!

drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

For tester/newbier this files is the most complete, i suggest test and report bugs to help Skaz
All links:
Compile files (Debug) -
Fix GameServer season 9 update for IGC Client Season 10 (use files from season 9 IGC)
Server :
Client :
In IGСData put a file folder (with confirmation of areplacement): Update - Fix Ruud Points in base and IGC_DataSever

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Server Files:

Proof It Works:

All ML trees Gives -1 wherever skill i upgrade, is it misconfig?

Attachments

Last edited:
IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
We do not care that you can enter s12 with our DLL . I will make sure that next main.exe doesn't work with any of other files. so leechers like skaz don't steal and sell other work. Good coder can make own files not use leeches. so your project is fail already.

Oh and by the way. Login with a new client is not enough. This version released looks like is 2-3 days behind version of leaked, but it is 11 months of 40 hr/week work behind S11 and S12. So the client is not going to be enough for you to make a competition. :)) We will consider competition from someone who will build own files not base on our, use our cracked client and etc. Trust me, if you can not crack the client yourself, you will never make this project further than simple login and walk, because this is the last DLL you can use on other files :)) And it has some problems :) You will have to build own one like it or not.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We do not care that you can enter s12 with our DLL . I will make sure that next main.exe doesn't work with any of other files. so leechers like skaz don't steal and sell other work. Good coder can make own files not use leeches. so your project is fail already.

Please dont talk about 'good coder'

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
@pafa7a
alright, you are the best coder in MU Online and in entire universe, Im sorry, IGCN is the worst programmers in the world but why everyone pisses hot about our files, sources and etc? haha.

Alright i'm done, its pointless to get down to your level and enter these discuissines. ok thx bye die.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
pafa7a
alright, you are the best coder in MU Online and in entire universe, Im sorry, IGCN is the worst programmers in the world but why everyone pisses hot about our files, sources and etc? haha.

Alright i'm done, its pointless to get down to your level and enter these discuissines. ok thx bye die.

I didnt say that I am the best coder. But you are not also. You said that a 'good coder' make his things alone. What r u doing? Steal from WZ and make it work. Why you didnt write a client from scratch ?Bcz u can't. Also look at your website. Its open source. So you 'leaked' it ? Why you didnt start s13 before WZ? Bcz you cant

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
Hey RZ Mods, do you want to remove the flame and toxicity in MU section? I have come up with a solution:

Infract/IP Ban anyone who write any insult to the releaser of any topic, anything that is shared and flamed/leeched/resold later by leechers here makes sure there is not going to be any single thing further release by the same contributer. These are like 15-20 members only, that keep up the toxicity in the MU Section, wipe them out and you might have a friendly area where people contribute, share and respect each other :) but while you let them stay nothing will happen and this section will have to stay without any release for a while again. Untill the next fool will come and share something and get flamed later.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
anyone can share the lib of the source because i got some lacking lib.

thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tip:Take the season 9 and go playing the files that are good of the season 10 and go improving the source.This season 10 source is nothing more than an upgrade from season 9.Then fix the connection to be able to log in with the new character. And adds step by step.

drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Infract/IP Ban anyone who write any insult to the releaser of any topic, anything that is shared and flamed/leeched/resold later by leechers here makes sure there is not going to be any single thing further release by the same contributer. These are like 15-20 members only, that keep up the toxicity in the MU Section, wipe them out and you might have a friendly area where people contribute, share and respect each other :) but while you let them stay nothing will happen and this section will have to stay without any release for a while again. Untill the next fool will come and share something and get flamed later.

when the release of s12?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
? create an account in muonline? I can not create

The events does not work :( the blood castle npc sends you to the devil square event but sends you to a coordinate all weird
create an account in muonline? I can not create

69/5000

can you give me your fine muonline database is not used?

Back