Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016)

Reaction score
Working now.
drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

thanks to psychedelic

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem found. Please confirm if you can:
When I start the client, select the server and didnt enter username and password for 5-10 seconds, GS crash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone share client 10 season, I have a buggy is not working?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem found. Please confirm if you can:
When I start the client, select the server and didnt enter username and password for 5-10 seconds, GS crash

you are sure the gs crash or connect server? its a bit strange because connect server send request to joinserver when you press login, and join server send request to gameserver in your way command to gs can't be send because , you didn't send any command to js.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you are sure the gs crash or connect server? its a bit strange because connect server send request to joinserver when you press login, and join server send request to gameserver in your way command to gs can't be send because , you didn't send any command to js.
I am absolutely sure. Just stay 5-10 seconds without entering username or password and just in the moment when the client gives you 'Disconnected from the server' the regular GS crash (others are alive)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can share the game server? 10 for the season? and Dato 'base?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
BUGGED.
NPC-s in Event Square Opens as MERCHANT LOL.
Anybody knows why? Need Help. Please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using server and client files posted by Skaz But i have some problems. I'm using Script from IGCN Season 10, and i have bugs with ItemBags, i can drop a candy boxes. but is bugged when i drop box of kundun, box of heaven, etc; With EventBag script from IGCN Season 9.5 itembags isnt bugged, but i cant drop any box when i'm using a Grow Lancer. Other Bug is Quests of Grow lancer to Mirage Lancer, Marlon Quest is bugged, and when i make Apostle Devin Quest and finish it don't evolve.Grow Lancer skills have some errors in distance of attack.If i found others errors/bug i'll share itPD: Sorry for bad english

Reaction score
Added igc.dll, gameserver and IGCData to mediafire .
OBS: reconnect system not work and some others things not compatible with sx.
//HookThis((DWORD)&dmgSendHook, 0x00645F40); // S9 NOT WORK
//HookThis((DWORD)&dmgSendRFHook, 0x00645B63); // S9 NOT WORK
//HookThis((DWORD)&manaSendHook, 0x009CB1DD); // S9 NOT WORK
//HookThis((DWORD)&HPSendHook, 0x009CB186); // S9 NOT WORK
//HookThis((DWORD)&ManaSendCHook, 0x009AB287); // S9 NOT WORK
//HookThis((DWORD)&ManaSendDKHook, 0x009AB251); // S9 NOT WORK
//HookThis((DWORD)&HPSendDKHook, 0x009AAEE6); // S9 NOT WORK
//HookThis((DWORD)&HPSendCHook, 0x009AAF1C); // S9 NOT WORK
//HookThis((DWORD)&FixSkill65k,0x0092DA76); // S9 NOT WORK
//HookThis((DWORD)&ErrtelMixStaffFix,0x009E3824); // S9 NOT USED - NEW PENTAGRAM MIX IN SEASON X E3

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Forgive any ignorance, but what DBs are you using ashlay? I also seem to be missing some files, e.g. IGC_ServerList.xml and News.dat.

Is there an archive I've missed downloading somewhere?

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Forgive any ignorance, but what DBs are you using ashlay? I also seem to be missing some files, e.g. IGC_ServerList.xml and News.dat.

Is there an archive I've missed downloading somewhere?

I use S9 DB's and add Ruud row in the Character table of MuOnline & Battlecore as var int (not null) default 0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
People who don't have DB Files:
Download DB S9 IGCN FILES + S10 Patch RUUN:

First execute "CreateDatabase.sql" in "1- Scripts", Second execute "MuOnline_without_MD5.sql" in "1- Scripts\MuOnline", and execute "SX.sql" to create RUUD Row in Character Table, No need more for SX, but if you want, the .zip contains Ranking, Battlecore, Me_MuOnline, MuOnline With MD5 and MD5 requeriments.

Scripts works in any version of SQL SERVER.

Back