Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
aKXGiGq - [Release] IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

how to change the link on the coinhop client side. thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Have someone complete import market gs to normal? Pm me, who can give some help with npcjulia func complete to correct teleport to event square and map loading

hi

only you need turn off the GS change in mapserverlist

<Warp Index="48" ServerName="Event square" ClientName="Event square" MinLevel="1" MaxLevel="400" ReqMoney="20000" GateNumber="503" />
<Warp Index="44" ServerName="LorenMarket" ClientName="LorenMarket" MinLevel="1" MaxLevel="400" ReqMoney="10000" GateNumber="333" />

<Gate Index="333" Flag="0" MapNumber="79" StartX="56" StartY="74" EndX="58" EndY="77" Target="0" Direction="0" MinLevel="0" Name="" />

<Gate Index="503" Flag="0" MapNumber="79" StartX="203" StartY="56" EndX="207" EndY="59" Target="0" Direction="0" MinLevel="0" Name="" />

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ing:
Xml in Portuguese More of a few more faults opens whoever is willing to help in the translation I thank you ..

Translation is 100% complete

por:
xml em portugues mais da umas falhas mais abre quem estiver disposto a ajudar na tradução eu agradeço ..

tradução esta 100% completa.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heey, Hell Maines Insanity bug ? i put the book on the ground it disconnect...Is this a bug?Is this a bug?Is this a bug?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back