IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016)

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
    Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,381Posts

Re: IGCN Season 10 Pre-Alpha (src-x10_pre-alpha) SRC (April/2016)

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

I'm gonna try my best to help fix bugs in my free time.
    Ready to watch the best videos in programming, tech, emulation and so much more visit my Youtube channel

True MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    393Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSeth View Post
    Okay everyone here is a repack so none has to keep searching for the files. I used @ashlay files and a couple others. I only did this so it could help other people who don't know how to compile as i do not know the bugs only thing i tested was to create glow lancer and it works perfect.

Client I Use Was Muemu Season 10: https://mega.nz/#!Gd81UKKQ!T0QfPiogx...E4IsynKHDOOTAM
    Server Files: https://mega.nz/#!hV5U2KTD!AwHNC6V80...1WFFcc-v5BRnFU

A guide will be provided in the files to tell you what you need to do to fully set it up.

Also the database scripts and Season 10 Runn Patch was included in this files as well. Even the server editor.

Proof It Works:

I will try helping fix the bugs but i don't have much time so enjoy.
    Awesome, thx so much ;) Ill test and report :D
    Sing a song, eternally...

MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    154Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skaz View Post
    Update - Fix Ruud Points in base and IGC_DataSever
    https://mega.nz/#!mJEykaLB!e4ZOFTWcv...o9cwcKOsRWhTDk

Next update will probably Game Servers, already fully operational protocols.
    Thank Rudik for tests!

- - - Updated - - -

I have good news for all friends User have offline, but bad for IGCN. I began development of a complete and working 12 season. Soon it will be the first test files!

For tester/newbier this files is the most complete, i suggest test and report bugs to help @Skaz
    All links:
    Compile files (Debug) - https://mega.nz/#!HYt20SQJ!sX8926RNV...a3xIt0rVKcCn_0
    Fix GameServer season 9 update for IGC Client Season 10 (use files from season 9 IGC)
    Server :https://mega.nz/#!618VTDxL!xPgwzCCK3...R_4EAuPcMz0nO4
    Client :https://yadi.sk/d/jLxqj0Tduwswj
    In IGСData put a file folder (with confirmation of areplacement):https://mega.nz/#!GkklyBIa!5haNQn_q7piIh90CLYkamutFsNndCTInQhpw96wg3M Update - Fix Ruud Points in base and IGC_DataSever
    https://mega.nz/#!mJEykaLB!e4ZOFTWcv...o9cwcKOsRWhTDk

True MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    393Posts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSeth View Post
    Okay everyone here is a repack so none has to keep searching for the files. I used @ashlay files and a couple others. I only did this so it could help other people who don't know how to compile as i do not know the bugs only thing i tested was to create glow lancer and it works perfect.

Client I Use Was Muemu Season 10: https://mega.nz/#!Gd81UKKQ!T0QfPiogx...E4IsynKHDOOTAM
    Server Files: https://mega.nz/#!hV5U2KTD!AwHNC6V80...1WFFcc-v5BRnFU

A guide will be provided in the files to tell you what you need to do to fully set it up.

Also the database scripts and Season 10 Runn Patch was included in this files as well. Even the server editor.

Proof It Works:

I will try helping fix the bugs but i don't have much time so enjoy.
    All ML trees Gives -1 wherever skill i upgrade, is it misconfig?
    Last edited by chise08; 01-03-17 at 07:04 AM.
    Sing a song, eternally...

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    IGCN HQLocation
    1,010Posts

We do not care that you can enter s12 with our DLL . I will make sure that next main.exe doesn't work with any of other files. so leechers like skaz don't steal and sell other work. Good coder can make own files not use leeches. so your project is fail already.

Oh and by the way. Login with a new client is not enough. This version released looks like is 2-3 days behind version of leaked, but it is 11 months of 40 hr/week work behind S11 and S12. So the client is not going to be enough for you to make a competition. :)) We will consider competition from someone who will build own files not base on our, use our cracked client and etc. Trust me, if you can not crack the client yourself, you will never make this project further than simple login and walk, because this is the last DLL you can use on other files :)) And it has some problems :) You will have to build own one like it or not.
    Last edited by drakelv; 01-03-17 at 07:54 AM.
    IGCN Season 13 Part 1-1 BETA Is Comming! Visit www.igcn.mu for more info!

Quote Originally Posted by drakelv View Post
    We do not care that you can enter s12 with our DLL . I will make sure that next main.exe doesn't work with any of other files. so leechers like skaz don't steal and sell other work. Good coder can make own files not use leeches. so your project is fail already.
    Please dont talk about 'good coder'

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    IGCN HQLocation
    1,010Posts

@pafa7a
    alright, you are the best coder in MU Online and in entire universe, Im sorry, IGCN is the worst programmers in the world but why everyone pisses hot about our files, sources and etc? haha.

Alright i'm done, its pointless to get down to your level and enter these discuissines. ok thx bye die.

@pafa7a
    alright, you are the best coder in MU Online and in entire universe, Im sorry, IGCN is the worst programmers in the world but why everyone pisses hot about our files, sources and etc? haha.

Alright i'm done, its pointless to get down to your level and enter these discuissines. ok thx bye die.
    I didnt say that I am the best coder. But you are not also. You said that a 'good coder' make his things alone. What r u doing? Steal from WZ and make it work. Why you didnt write a client from scratch ?Bcz u can't. Also look at your website. Its open source. So you 'leaked' it ? Why you didnt start s13 before WZ? Bcz you cant

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    IGCN HQLocation
    1,010Posts

Hey RZ Mods, do you want to remove the flame and toxicity in MU section? I have come up with a solution:

Infract/IP Ban anyone who write any insult to the releaser of any topic, anything that is shared and flamed/leeched/resold later by leechers here makes sure there is not going to be any single thing further release by the same contributer. These are like 15-20 members only, that keep up the toxicity in the MU Section, wipe them out and you might have a friendly area where people contribute, share and respect each other :) but while you let them stay nothing will happen and this section will have to stay without any release for a while again. Untill the next fool will come and share something and get flamed later.

MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    UALocation
    54Posts

interesting

True MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    1,361Posts

anyone can share the lib of the source because i got some lacking lib.

thank you

True MemberRank
    Nov 2016 Join Date
    222Posts

@all
    better to use S9 Release than this, TRUST ME!.. :)

Gold SubscriberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    BrasilLocation
    70Posts

Tip:Take the season 9 and go playing the files that are good of the season 10 and go improving the source.This season 10 source is nothing more than an upgrade from season 9.Then fix the connection to be able to log in with the new character. And adds step by step.

MemberRank
    Nov 2016 Join Date
    17Posts

Infract/IP Ban anyone who write any insult to the releaser of any topic, anything that is shared and flamed/leeched/resold later by leechers here makes sure there is not going to be any single thing further release by the same contributer. These are like 15-20 members only, that keep up the toxicity in the MU Section, wipe them out and you might have a friendly area where people contribute, share and respect each other :) but while you let them stay nothing will happen and this section will have to stay without any release for a while again. Untill the next fool will come and share something and get flamed later.
    when the release of s12?

MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    52Posts

? create an account in muonline? I can not create

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoandris View Post
    The events does not work :( the blood castle npc sends you to the devil square event but sends you to a coordinate all weird
    create an account in muonline? I can not create

69/5000

can you give me your fine muonline database is not used?

Advertisement