[IGCN] [ Season 12 Part1-2 ][ Ferea & Nixie Lake ][ Editors ][ Support ] - 10% off!

Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast
    MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    Poland <3Location
    139Posts

wink [IGCN] [ Season 12 Part1-2 ][ Ferea & Nixie Lake ][ Editors ][ Support ] - 10% off!

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

The IGC-Network is most leading company that develops MuOnline Server Files for private use. Our position in the market is supported by years 6 years of constant development and confirmed by numerous of satisfied Customers.

Our leading target is to bring the Mu World as one of most exciting experience of every server administrator.

The offer

• MuOnline Server Files - see store for details
    • Price:
      • ​IGC.Premium (Season 6 Episode 3) - 350 US$ + selection of renewal fees
        • ​30 days - 25 US$
        • 360 days - 200 US$

• ​IGC.Premium Plus (Season 12 Part 1-2 and any future release free of charge) - 499 US$ + selection of renewal fees
        • 30 days - 50 US$
        • 180 days - 252 US$
        • 360 days - 400 US$

Key Season 12 Part 1-2 Features

• New Map Ferea and monsters
    • Ferea Battle event (Lord of Ferea)
    • Dark Angel Items, Options & Combination
    • Blood Angel weapons, Options & Combination
    • Upgraded Archangel weapons and new skills support
    • Upgraded Archangel Weapons mix
    • New extended character statistic C window
    • New remade Errtel Upgrade mix
    • New Socket Items
    • Extension of Seed Sphere levels (max 10, in future 20)
    • Extension of Socket Bonus Options
    • New Socket Item Upgrade Mix
    • New Seed Extract Mix
    • New Seed Sphere Composite Mix
    • New Set Seed Sphere Mix
    • New Unsocket Seed Sphere Mix
    • New Seed Sphere Upgrade Mix
    • Removed Seed Researcher NPC
    • New Pentagrams and options
    • Hunting Log
    • New Nixie Lake Map and monsters
    • Holy Angel Items Options & Combination
    • Dual Class Sealed Mastery Items & Combination
    • Sealed Blood Angel Item combination using Blood Angel Spirit (Hero) (Makes Items +11)
    • Quiver (enhanced arrows)
    • New Socket combination for Socket items with 4 slots or more - Reduce socket slot.
    • Dark Spirit improvement
    • Master Conversion Order forms
    • Max Master Level 420

Other important Features:
    • Grow Lancer Character
    • New Skill Imprint System
    • Nars Map Location and range of new monsters
    • Event Square map Location
    • Chaos Machine Mass Combination System
    • Selection of new Muun types
    • Mastery Equipment (Blood Angel Sets)
    • New excellent option and ability to add pp to 9 excellent options per item
    • New event - Tormented Square Battle
    • Core Magriffy Boss Monster
    • New Currency (Ruud) and Ruud Shop System
    • In-Game Play Guide System
    • Evolution Monster System
    • New events notification System
    • New Errtel of Radiance
    • Disassembly System (extra button in inventory)
    • Range of other awesome features!

Further details

• Official Website/Forum: www.igcn.mu
    • Configuration Overview: DOWNLOAD
    • Official Release Version: Season 12 Part 1-2
    • Software Included in purchase:
      • ​IGC.Essential Tools - Complex Server / Database Editor
      • IGC.ToolKit (Lite) - Game Client editor covering most common files
      • IGC.Inspector - Complex Software Monitoring Tool - Movie
      • IGC.Launcher (Lite) - easy game client launcher
      • IGC.Patcher - Game Client Automated Update Tool

• ​Service Included in purchase
      • ​Free of charge updates
      • Free of charge upgrades (applied to IGC.Premium Plus package only)
      • Access to Premium Areas and resources
      • Access to dedicated ticket system to contact with Support Staff
      • Free of Charge first time server installation - see FAQ for details

Contact

Feel free to contact us trough our official board

Videos:

Contact

Feel free to contact us trough our official board
    Last edited by IGCNWizzy; 25-04-17 at 05:40 PM.
    Real MuOnline Servers (Season 12 Part 1-2): www.igcn.mu

MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    162Posts

re: [IGCN] [ Season 12 Part1-2 ][ Ferea & Nixie Lake ][ Editors ][ Support ] - 10% off!

tell me please if i buy, did you help me with support, help me with question, with configuration and help me get live your server? because i never been this files and its something new for me..

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    Poland <3Location
    139Posts

re: [IGCN] [ Season 12 Part1-2 ][ Ferea & Nixie Lake ][ Editors ][ Support ] - 10% off!

Hello @pipsiks,

We offer range of tutorial and guides available from Premium Areas of our board. Additionally, our Customer forums are full of helpful advice and answers.

You are also free to ask questions regarding server configuration within our forums and we are happy to answer them. If you would have an inquiry of more complicated nature you can always use dedicated ticket system to forward it to us - our staff may look closer on your doubts then.

Please note we do not access Customer's PC for purpose of applying updates or making a configuration with exception of first time installation which is included in purchase price (upon Customer's request) or unless we request it.

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    Poland <3Location
    139Posts

Promotion is on going, do not lose your chance, buy and save today!

I Find IGCN nowdays the best MuOnline developement team, althought you need to have alot of cash ready if you need advanced support mostly
    in example: to set-up the Launcher or Server ?
    But files are stable, enough custom features and most people are satisfied.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    IGCN HQLocation
    1,010Posts

Hello @KarLi , thanks for your opinion.

First time setup of server is free for everyone who purchases, but we do recommend setting the files up by customers them selves to learn them we also provide very detailed tutorials of how to setup the server/launcher and if someone does not want or does not like to setup them selves (customers who already used their free setup ticket) we do it for money, nothing is wrong there I believe, otherwise we would setup servers for free all day long for everyone :)
    IGCN Season 13 Part 1-2 Test version is out! Sit www.igcn.mu for more info!

Quote Originally Posted by drakelv View Post
    Hello @KarLi , thanks for your opinion.

First time setup of server is free for everyone who purchases, but we do recommend setting the files up by customers them selves to learn them we also provide very detailed tutorials of how to setup the server/launcher and if someone does not want or does not like to setup them selves (customers who already used their free setup ticket) we do it for money, nothing is wrong there I believe, otherwise we would setup servers for free all day long for everyone :)
    Oh there is free setup ticket? that's even better then.
    I agree customers mostly should learn to do it theirselfs, atleast viewing the tutorials you mentioned so they can learn incase anything happens, well there are many who find it hard thats the issue nowdays most think everything is simple, i used to setup servers for money and i admit it takes time.
    I am wondering why not let peolpe use their own launchers on the client though if they don't want the custom Launcher by IGCN?

Well it's sure understandable that you get what you pay for :)

MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    HomeLocation
    78Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    I am wondering why not let peolpe use their own launchers on the client though if they don't want the custom Launcher by IGCN?
    It is possible to use any custom launcher.

Powerfull Website For MuOnline Private Servers & MuOnline Advertisement

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    Poland <3Location
    139Posts

We do not limit ability of using 3rd party Launchers. You can use any.

Okay, i just remembered when i had few ppl having issues with the original webzen launcher that you guys / remade and used it and they couldn't use other or something. Now the launcher is the new 1.8.8.2 version right?

My last question is: When actually your custommers report bugs at forum etc you guys try to fix them and give an update or you will require money for the fixes aswell? i think logically not, but there are ofcourse some little issues here and there like BK swell gives like 1.9million HP if u have full stats (32k)
    and you are unbeatable, if CC starts with 2 characters, at the end mostly some mobs are missing and the events cannot be done etc, those stuff are reported in forum and you guys update all in one monthly or doesn't matter?

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    Poland <3Location
    139Posts

Customers have available dedicated area to report issues they find. Anybody expecting issue to be resolved must post it in the section.

All issues reported in Bug Tracker are usually resolved up to two maintenance release (we do 1-3 maintenance releases a month or as required + range of hot fixes - as required). The issues you mentioned are pretty ancient and from my best knowledge resolved long time ago.

MemberRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    51Posts

I'd highly recommend these files if customer terms of use and server stability have dramatically been improved these past 2 or 3 years. I guess they have, since they're good.

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    Poland <3Location
    139Posts

I believe the screen answers your doubt - screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. - up time more than a month and single crash occurred :)

Crashes appear from time to time, however usually they occur on very rare occasions and not every Customer experiences them.

Anyway, any reported crash is being fixed with highest priority and usually available in next maintenance release or right away as a hot-fix if the crash is related to sensitive area of the game.

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    TurkeyLocation
    58Posts

igcn :) Love bigman :P

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,177Posts

drakelv bro, when you will have finished the Season X?

Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast

Advertisement