[IGCN] [ Season 12 Part1-2 ][ Ferea & Nixie Lake ][ Editors ][ Support ] - 10% off!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    IGCN HQLocation
    1,008Posts

Re: [IGCN] [ Season 12 Part1-2 ][ Ferea & Nixie Lake ][ Editors ][ Support ] - 10% of

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

The released sources are nearly year old. They would not be released if it could hurt IGCN customers in any way. This is purely to stop business of people who sell our files in black market and gets the wrong impression

- - - Updated - - -

The released sources are nearly year old. They would not be released if it could hurt IGCN customers in any way. This is purely to stop business of people who sell our files in black market and gets the wrong impression
    IGCN Season 12 Part 1-2 is out! Visit www.igcn.mu for more info!

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    Poland <3Location
    137Posts

Re: [IGCN] [ Season 12 Part1-2 ][ Ferea & Nixie Lake ][ Editors ][ Support ] - 10% of

As @drakelv mentioned, if the public release would harm any of IGC Customers we would definitely avoid it. However, the source is nearly one year old, we made tones of improvements to the files since that time.

It was a time to stop the the business of leaked files copy floating around black market, no scum will earn on them anymore, therefore public release is the most fair move we could do to protect our Customers really :)

As you noticed we are already Season 12 and we will move forward together with Korean Server, many new features is about to come in nearest future as well.
    Real MuOnline Servers (Season 12 Part 1-2): www.igcn.mu

ModeratorRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    HellasLocation
    1,248Posts

Stay on topic please, this is not a thread for debate.
    Some comments have been deleted.

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    BrasilLocation
    63Posts

In regards to protection from hackers mentioned later by you. Will it really go with the box or will it be sold separately?

True MemberRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    204Posts

I want to know the launch period.
    not . close beta

"Open beta season 12 . was officially launched"

True MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    EarthLocation
    449Posts

Re: [IGCN] [ Season 12 Part1-2 ][ Ferea &amp; Nixie Lake ][ Editors ][ Support ] - 10% of

Hello Wizzy, i purchased a License on your website yesterday, S6ep3 files, But i want to ask how long my license will be activated ? And also why i receive a invoice for paying the license while i paid it already.

- - - Updated - - -

And also can you please check my tickets ? no one replying on my tickets, i thought this team is Active than Mu Engine

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    SlovakiaLocation
    1,530Posts

Re: [IGCN] [ Season 12 Part1-2 ][ Ferea &amp; Nixie Lake ][ Editors ][ Support ] - 10% of

Quote Originally Posted by Meet Your Maker View Post
    Hello Wizzy, i purchased a License on your website yesterday, S6ep3 files, But i want to ask how long my license will be activated ? And also why i receive a invoice for paying the license while i paid it already.

- - - Updated - - -

And also can you please check my tickets ? no one replying on my tickets, i thought this team is Active than Mu Engine
    During weekend replies can be delayed, so I am sure you will get an answer tomorrow.
    ImperiaMuCMS - powerful website for private MU Online servers - NOW AVAILABLE!
    MU Online - coding custom modules and templates for MUCore, WebEngine and other website engines.

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    Poland <3Location
    137Posts

- - - Updated - - -

Coming here to deal your internal matters is not a thing to do. Before you submit a ticket, it displays clearly what are our working hours and that beyond this range our replies may be delayed. We are mostly closed for regular - not critical support requests during weekends. We are very active, but not 24/7.

Next time I suggest to point more attention to the information that is displayed to you and to deal your matters via our forums only.

SubscriberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    15Posts

Hi guys,

I've read a lot of good comments about your tools pack.
    So I have a two questions.

MU.ToolKit (Premium), is avaible for non files customers?

Is compatible with other Mu emulator files?

Just that,

Thx in advance and greetings!
    "Serás lo que debas ser o no serás nada."
    José de San Martín

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    Poland <3Location
    137Posts

In general yes, but not in every aspect, read features list Feature List - IGC.ToolKit Content Management

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    IGCN HQLocation
    1,008Posts

name me important event that is missing or stop posting false accusations

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    IGCN HQLocation
    1,008Posts

I checked your post history and I doubt you have any idea what is important and what is not.. Those minor events are scheduled in near updates.
    Mod pls clean this and lock

MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    15Posts

If they are not important and your idea but official is no more beta then a customer expects that all events will be performed by season 12And anyway the truthEnough to answer
    Anyway I do not care

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    Poland <3Location
    137Posts

Check out new videos! Unique events, original and only at www.igcn.mu!

Ferea Battle

Nixie Battle

Lord Silvester

Core Magriffy
    Last edited by IGCNWizzy; 25-04-17 at 04:53 PM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Advertisement