[IGCN] [ Season 13 Part1-2 ][ 4th Wings & Class ][ Editors ][ Support ] - XMAS PROMO

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    32Posts

re: [IGCN] [ Season 12 Part1-2 ][ Ferea & Nixie Lake ][ Editors ][ Support ] - 10% off!

Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    well s8 and s9 by IGCN isnt bad or anything, they code their own files, so they can fix stuff easier and so on, zTeam s8 is a disaster with the bugs that u gotta fix manually, and igcn is preparing season 10 etc
    if you have money to spend for their files with bad updates . is up to you :) , i told to you from my exp , is better to fix bugs manually than pay every month 50$ for 3-4 bugs fixed and 6-7 new bugs :D

ModeratorRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    Not in my headLocation
    16,008Posts

re: [IGCN] [ Season 12 Part1-2 ][ Ferea & Nixie Lake ][ Editors ][ Support ] - 10% off!

Quote Originally Posted by vasile View Post
    if you have money to spend for their files with bad updates . is up to you :) , i told to you from my exp , is better to fix bugs manually than pay every month 50$ for 3-4 bugs fixed and 6-7 new bugs :D
    What you mean bad updates? i dont understand why u had bad experience, i have personal experience since 1-2 months and everything goes fine, ofc its not the sickest files, but they are the most s8 valuable files, talking about s9 it wont come out in the first day as perfect, and u know it already, zTeam isnt even better, premium or not, anw won't continue talkin about this, u have fun =]

MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    32Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    What you mean bad updates? i dont understand why u had bad experience, i have personal experience since 1-2 months and everything goes fine, ofc its not the sickest files, but they are the most s8 valuable files, talking about s9 it wont come out in the first day as perfect, and u know it already, zTeam isnt even better, premium or not, anw won't continue talkin about this, u have fun =]
    READ THIS , AND ENJOY FOR YOUR MONTHLY LICENSE IGCN 50$ :)
    i had 9 month s8 e3 with them

Why are you never able to accept criticism? Everytime a customer or an ex-customer points out the problems with IGCN you come with some rude comments and almost calling him an idiot. It's not the first guy that says this and I've played many servers using your files and that's true. Some bugs get fixed and most of times others are created after an update. And everytime someone says there are bugs you tell them they were using old version /test /beta which is bullshit and you know it. The files are ok but they still have issues, you should accept that and work to fix it instead of arguing with your customers.

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    142Posts

@vasile, @devisz, we are rude? seems you belong to part of people who are just jealous and cannot stand somebody can be such good as we are :) You came to mess up with not trust-worth opinion in this topic.. your mission is to say how bad we are. Who has a problem then? Not me..

I know our software, I know its problems and I keep talking to Customers individually - asking them if they experience any sort of critical / bad issues - answer is usually NO :) Opinion of most experienced server admins is most valuable for us - as it provide us real view on things..

I spend 10 hours every day resolving problems of our Customers and I can clearly see that most often problems are coming from invalid configuration or simply not reading FAQ, README, file descriptions.. or lack of knowledge..

Critical issues are resolved usually within 24 hours, small proof of my words - screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever.

You must keep in mind we develop a software and often remake huge systems to assure higher flexibility of configuration and needs. Of course, sometimes a new bug may appear due to the changes, but 20 other is resolved at the same time. Does it make so big deal to you or any server? I do not think so.. It is just paranoid behavior.. why? refer to what I said above - critical issues are fixed up to 24h.

On a basis of the above - general comments without proof and exact scenarios as example are not welcome here anymore :)
    @KarLi, you are not right as well. Our official release of Season 9 going to be almost perfect. We dedicated 16 BETA releases on it, there is no way some critical issues will appear.. maybe cosmetic ones..

@cryy, we have permanent promotion for our Customers, if you extend your license for 6 or 12 months in advance you get cheaper price e.g. comparing monthly payments to payment for a year you save 200 US$!
    Last edited by IGCNWizzy; 06-11-15 at 09:54 AM.
    Real MuOnline Servers (Season 13 Part 1-2): www.igcn.mu

ModeratorRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    Not in my headLocation
    16,008Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IGCNWizzy View Post
    @KarLi, you are not right as well. Our official release of Season 9 going to be almost perfect. We dedicated 16 BETA releases on it, there is no way some critical issues will appear.. maybe cosmetic ones..
    Exactly going to be cuz you are still on the fixing/resolving proccess which is what i meant anyways and i can see it on the beta thread there.

BannedRank
    Aug 2015 Join Date
    35Posts

IGCN is saluted for having the best files currently in MU which is updated. They don't like to take a step backwards to lower season, thats also not bad at all.

I notice IGCN changed alot, in term of communicating with customer, they are more friendly. They give us what we pay for.
    But don't mind i just comment on 1 thing which is to address the IGCN Quality. You guys just don't Stand out from the others (As in the free files) People are willing to have a buggy server then using IGCN. They are okay with that. I wish you guy like can improve on that.

Willing to hear what u got bro.

BannedRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    321Posts

Do you have Season 10 new character ?

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    142Posts

Season 10 in in DEV ATM

Little promotion ahead! First 3 people interested in purchase who will contact us trough our official board News - MuOnline Server Files - IGC-Network Services will get 50 US$ discount! :)

BannedRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    321Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IGCNWizzy View Post
    Season 10 in in DEV ATM

Little promotion ahead! First 3 people interested in purchase who will contact us trough our official board News - MuOnline Server Files - IGC-Network Services will get 50 US$ discount! :)
    Youre great in getting people to be your customer, how about a little discount to exsisting customer?

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    142Posts

Current Customers have constantly ongoing promotion of cheaper renewal if they go for time in advance and occasional Premium Tools discounts.

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    ya mums houseLocation
    62Posts

does this season 6ep3 run on windows8.1 64bit

- - - Updated - - -

does this season 6ep3 run on windows8.1 64bit

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    142Posts

Hello @runrmuck,

Yes, files will run on Windows 8.1 64 - detailed requirements are available from our FAQ

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    142Posts

IGC-Network Services would like to proudly inform you that Season 9 Episode 2 has been officially released. It is available from our store under IGC.Premium++ package!

Last edited by IGCNWizzy; 19-11-15 at 06:59 PM.

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    142Posts

The site is now back to operation, small troubles may catch everybody :)
    Last edited by IGCNWizzy; 22-11-15 at 12:59 AM.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    816Posts

Vouch for IGCN :)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Advertisement