[IGCN] [ Season 13 Part1-2 ][ 4th Wings & Class ][ Editors ][ Support ] - XMAS PROMO

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    C:\ProgramFilesLocation
    696Posts

Re: [IGCN] [ Season 9 Ep 2 ][ Battle Core ][ Editors ][ Support ] - MuOnline Server F

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

IGCN Files are great and lots of configuration that you will like it, you will build your own style of gaming...

About AutoUpdate i notice the system is ftp base and it base on ConnectServer. hopefully this will support webbase auto update for more secure and stable :)

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    SlovakiaLocation
    1,526Posts

Re: [IGCN] [ Season 9 Ep 2 ][ Battle Core ][ Editors ][ Support ] - MuOnline Server F

Quote Originally Posted by zarahlee View Post
    IGCN Files are great and lots of configuration that you will like it, you will build your own style of gaming...

About AutoUpdate i notice the system is ftp base and it base on ConnectServer. hopefully this will support webbase auto update for more secure and stable :)
    Premium Launcher has auto-update system what works without FTP.
    ImperiaMuCMS - powerful website for private MU Online servers - NOW AVAILABLE!
    MU Online - coding custom modules and templates for MUCore, WebEngine and other website engines.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    C:\ProgramFilesLocation
    696Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacubb View Post
    Premium Launcher has auto-update system what works without FTP.
    Client Auto Update System - Patch based (supports HTTP & FTP hosts)
    ok now i see in forum, btw great.. :D

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    Poland <3Location
    140Posts

We now also offer IGC.Patcher - this is Auto Updater tool coming with any of our server files. It supports FTP and HTTP for auto-update.

Alternative and more complex solution will be IGC.Launcher (Premium).

- - - Updated - - -
    @bkhitler, we do not plan any sort of special offers - purchase can be made from our store
    Real MuOnline Servers (Season 12 Part 1-2): www.igcn.mu

ModeratorRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    fb.com/muadminsLocation
    15,749Posts

@IGCNWizzy nice (thumbs up)
    Btw is there possibility if someone buys season 6episode 3 or ex901 to be able to disable Season 4/5/6/7/8/9 features? like quests/new items/hide the menu features from the new quests/maps etc? i know u better find season 3 files then but still i like igcn configs and customs where i want to focus mostly on max level 1000 which should be balanced and working perfectly that you can level up to 1000 without bugs and level exp glitches like on most versions.

thankies

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    SlovakiaLocation
    1,526Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    @IGCNWizzy nice (thumbs up)
    Btw is there possibility if someone buys season 6episode 3 or ex901 to be able to disable Season 4/5/6/7/8/9 features? like quests/new items/hide the menu features from the new quests/maps etc? i know u better find season 3 files then but still i like igcn configs and customs where i want to focus mostly on max level 1000 which should be balanced and working perfectly that you can level up to 1000 without bugs and level exp glitches like on most versions.

thankies
    There is nothing like "Season Selector"or "Season Switch", but you can disable every event and almost everything, what you don't want to use.
    MU Online - coding custom modules and templates for MUCore, WebEngine and other website engines.

ModeratorRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    fb.com/muadminsLocation
    15,749Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacubb View Post
    There is nothing like "Season Selector"or "Season Switch", but you can disable every event and almost everything, what you don't want to use.
    It will still be Visible with the game functions and that m akes no sense of having it there for nothing thats why i ask IGCN since they are developers if such thing has a possibility to be made.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    SlovakiaLocation
    1,526Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    It will still be Visible with the game functions and that m akes no sense of having it there for nothing thats why i ask IGCN since they are developers if such thing has a possibility to be made.
    I am their customer for years so I know their files and their configs. I don't see any reason why you should disable features of newer Seasons and make from it Season 2/3, but it's your choice. When you will disable it, GS will not use it, so it won't affect your game play, stability etc. However, you will have to use S6/S9 client, but in-game features can be reduced to lower Season.

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    Poland <3Location
    140Posts

We offer Season 6 Episode 3 and Season 9 Episode 2 at the moment. We do not plan to allow lower Seasons. The Season 9 is offered within IGC.Premium Plus package which is constantly developed and any Customer of IGC.Premium Plus will receive free upgrade to Season 10 and any other Season we will release - the IGC.Premium Plus allows also to run Season 6 Server, where IGC.Premium is Season 6 only.

We do not allow to complete removal of selected Season features. Some features can be disabled but they may be visible in Game Client.

Assuming, we have two lines of product: IGC.Premium which i Season 6 Episode 3 only and IGC.Premium Plus which is currently based on Season 9 Episode 2 and will be upgraded to later Seasons in future.

ModeratorRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    fb.com/muadminsLocation
    15,749Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IGCNWizzy View Post
    We offer Season 6 Episode 3 and Season 9 Episode 2 at the moment. We do not plan to allow lower Seasons. The Season 9 is offered within IGC.Premium Plus package which is constantly developed and any Customer of IGC.Premium Plus will receive free upgrade to Season 10 and any other Season we will release - the IGC.Premium Plus allows also to run Season 6 Server, where IGC.Premium is Season 6 only.

We do not allow to complete removal of selected Season features. Some features can be disabled but they may be visible in Game Client.

Assuming, we have two lines of product: IGC.Premium which i Season 6 Episode 3 only and IGC.Premium Plus which is currently based on Season 9 Episode 2 and will be upgraded to later Seasons in future.
    Cheers for the clear answer, im very curious which servers by IGCN use max level: 1000 , or in general any server configured their characters to be able to max level till 1000 ?

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    Poland <3Location
    140Posts

I cannot know that :) we do not own such information what server uses what max level for their characters.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    303Posts

Hey, I wonder, do the files have the known bugs of Original Webzen s9 or is everything working as it's supposed to be?
    Cheers

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    Poland <3Location
    140Posts

@ftewegw1, we fixed many Webzen bugs like Pandora Jewel or many original dupes. If you refer to some specific issue please name it so I can provide you more accurate information.

MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    10Posts

my question is if I can just buy the license because a friend wants to sell me their files of IGCN but never active license now my question is if I can sell just the license, thanks

My friend wants to sell me your files to 280 dollars but unlicensed active pay the license may be possible IGCN lords ?

the license is 25 dollars on the page IGCN I pay for waster Union

True MemberRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    303Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IGCNWizzy View Post
    @ftewegw1, we fixed many Webzen bugs like Pandora Jewel or many original dupes. If you refer to some specific issue please name it so I can provide you more accurate information.
    I was refering to the pandora jwl bug mainly but also on the old issue with RF's bugged pvp attack rate

Advertisement