[IGCN] [ Season 13 Part1-2 ][ 4th Wings & Class ][ Editors ][ Support ] - XMAS PROMO

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    7Posts

Re: [IGCN] [ Season X Ep 3 ][ Grow Lancer ][ Editors ][ Support ] - MuOnline Server F

If i want to upgrade from Premium to Premium Plus, the discount will work ?

True MemberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    GreeceLocation
    652Posts

Re: [IGCN] [ Season X Ep 3 ][ Grow Lancer ][ Editors ][ Support ] - MuOnline Server F

Hello Team IGCN You said it would release the source along with the files Season 6 finally to just stay in the conversation will become???

True MemberRank
    Dec 2006 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    219Posts

Quote Originally Posted by muonlinegr2 View Post
    Hello Team IGCN You said it would release the source along with the files Season 6 finally to just stay in the conversation will become???
    We will release it in proper time, but trust me, we will do it :)

MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    20Posts

Re: [IGCN] [ Season 12 Part1-2 ][ Ferea & Nixie Lake ][ Editors ][ Support ] - 10% of

Hello IGCN, You have been doing a great service for a long time, I bought my license as soon as I met you for many years to come ... But I would just like to make an appeal or comment, you could support client customization ... That I believe is the only thing that is missing for you, the very saturated market ... It's all very standard .. You could create something that would allow us to customize our server ourselves ...

Since the Project Client Revolt does not have more news or news I even think it may be dead.

Could you develop a 3D client editor:) ...

But still Congratulations on your services ... I always recommend you to future MU administrators!

Greetings.

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    142Posts

Re: [IGCN] [ Season 12 Part1-2 ][ Ferea & Nixie Lake ][ Editors ][ Support ] - 10% of

Our server comparing to the other services is very customizable. It is enough to go trough our configuration overview to notice that. The Revolt project is a private dev of Game Client, not meant for public release.

For 3D Map Creator, we produced such already, it will come out in some near future as optional product.
    Real MuOnline Servers (Season 13 Part 1-2): www.igcn.mu

MemberRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    103Posts

I dont understand, original MuOnline not have SXII and you have that?
    sorry my ignorance

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    IGCN HQLocation
    1,026Posts

MuOnline Korea has season 12.
    IGCN Season 13 Part 1-2 Test version is out! Sit www.igcn.mu for more info!

MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    Ciudad de San JLocation
    15Posts

Config overview sxii? For check..

MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    20Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IGCNWizzy View Post
    Our server comparing to the other services is very customizable. It is enough to go trough our configuration overview to notice that. The Revolt project is a private dev of Game Client, not meant for public release.

For 3D Map Creator, we produced such already, it will come out in some near future as optional product.
    I really am very happy with such news, I just want to be notified via IGC forum, when it is how much it will cost, so I could already buy such a tool. XD

MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    81Posts

Hi, you can check here 패치노트 - MU Online. You can translate using Google Chrome or Google Translate i think.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    IGCN HQLocation
    1,026Posts

MU Season 12 Expanded by IGCN with 9 New Jewels!

Only at IGCN!

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    IGCN HQLocation
    1,026Posts

Sneak peek
    Labyrinth of Dimensions work in progress!

Comming soon.

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    142Posts

Great news! MU.ToolKit..

..for your server is now on sale again! Check-out features list and get a copy!
    Real MuOnline Servers (Season 13 Part 1-2): www.igcn.mu

True MemberRank
    Jul 2006 Join Date
    817Posts

ye, antihack should be the main priority for any game. cheaters/hackers ruin the game.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    IGCN HQLocation
    1,026Posts

If you are a customer use official ways to contact support.

Advertisement