Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN Season 9.5 (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Open main.exe with hex editor, search for "228" then press find next till you got into Serial / Version parraph, once there, change whatever u see in those to version: 22870 and serial: PoweredByIGCN800 (of course if you didnt changed it in server files). Now find "192.168" once there change the 192.168 ip to your ip, when finish, use the serverinfoeditor that comes with the mueditor posted in early pages, open your serverinfo.bmd located in data/local in your client, once there, change ip, serial, and version as you did with main.exe and save. Done you are ready, (Important is that you have downloaded the CS and DS.exe files without license posted in early pages)
If it worked, press thank you ;)

Mate Whery nice Tutorial . Which Client U Use?

yes :) i try when i want to open the client and log in gameserver crash ..jojo if u have a link withh filles u test now plz share !

Novice C++
Reaction score
Where i can finde Serial & Version On server side! I hawe checked all but cant finde there! :///
IGCData>IGC_MapServerInfo.xml

<ServerInfo Version="1.05.25" Serial="PoweredByIGCN800" /> <!-- Version Format: n.nn.nn, Serial format: 16 alphanumerical characters -->

and on Emu.x9 client you need to edit just ServerInfo.bmd

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
IGCData>IGC_MapServerInfo.xml

<ServerInfo Version="1.05.25" Serial="PoweredByIGCN800" /> <!-- Version Format: n.nn.nn, Serial format: 16 alphanumerical characters -->

and on Emu.x9 client you need to edit just ServerInfo.bmd

No with the patch, if u patch, u need both main and serverinfo edited.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why when I compile the GS give me this warning? :
1> iniparser.lib (dictionary.obj): warning LNK4099: PDB 'iniparser.pdb' was not found with 'iniparser.lib (dictionary.obj)' or at 'C: \ Output \ GameServer \ N \ Release \ iniparser. Pdb '; Linking object as if no debug info1> iniparser.lib (iniparser.obj): warning LNK4099: PDB 'iniparser.pdb' was not found with 'iniparser.lib (iniparser.obj)' or at 'C: \ Output \ GameServer \ N \ Release \ iniparser. Pdb '; Linking object as if no debug info

Can you tell me how to make it right?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
To the server I have it on the vps, but on entering the client tells me that I am disconnected from the server! Could you tell me which ports to open? And how to configure the ServerInfo.bmd? What data should I put?
Agan:
This tread should be cleaned. Lazy people should be warned or something so they could maybe start read all thread not just last two pages and ask same question all over again. Including showoff m*rons.Just saying, no offence. :fanny:

Anyway:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ENG:

I wanted to know, when I launch a server with these files, it has some way to block to not show the ip is information, as in Zteam's, as it can be easily modified the IPs. Serial or version on the client.

POR

Queria saber, quando eu lançar um servidor com esses arquivos, tem algum modo de bloquear para não mostra o ip é informações, como no da Zteam, pois pode ser facilmente modificado os IPs. serial ou versão no client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ENG:

I wanted to know, when I launch a server with these files, it has some way to block to not show the ip is information, as in Zteam's, as it can be easily modified the IPs. Serial or version on the client.

POR

Queria saber, quando eu lançar um servidor com esses arquivos, tem algum modo de bloquear para não mostra o ip é informações, como no da Zteam, pois pode ser facilmente modificado os IPs. serial ou versão no client.
you can ask muemu about igcn launcher. It has protection for client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link updated
Debug and Release are labels for different solution configurations.

Did you change the configuration of each label?
What is the purpose of debug build?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All Files Is Ready

good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Novice C++
Reaction score
Debug and Release are labels for different solution configurations.

Did you change the configuration of each label?
What is the purpose of debug build?

i didn`t change anything, but today i will ceck both to see what differ between debug and release to see what make release build to not work and debug to be ok

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is someone having problems with this client?After I open it the Windows10 of the windows are bugged, the context menus do not appear.

Running in compatibility mode. It works!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you have issue connect to IGC.EssentialTools in ms sql 2012

go
1)SQL Server Configuration Manager
2)SQL Server Network Configuration
3)Protocols for SQLEXPRESS
4)TCP/IP > ENABLE!

Last edited:
Novice C++
Reaction score
Things to change for ConnectServer to build and work:

Project Proprety > C/C++ > Optimization > Optimization > Disabled (/Od)
Project Proprety > C/C++ > Optimization > Eneable Intrinsic Functions > No
Project Proprety > C/C++ > Code Generation > Basic Runtime Checks > Both(/RTC1, equiv. to /RTCsu)(/RTC1)

Build it in Release x64.

Have Fun!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Nice if chage Lorencia ....

I wanted to change myself Lorenzo to another MAP, such as Dune, but it does not obtain where it is worth checking. Solved a problem writing a new function to add a new card (tormented searched for the desired offset and not even one), I just have a good, but it turned out a very Excellent))) itself is unique client who knows what in the client's file folder list.ini ?

Back