Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN Season 9.5 (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016)

Reaction score
Question guys
1. Does somebody knows how to hook correctly the 3dCam from Vcorp and working on your client? coz after hooking it up and press F10 in game, Client not responding.
2. Does anybody here already fix the VIP Expiration? or working queries? thanks..

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

HELP ME! I was disconnected when this notice appear!

Reaction score
How to Adjust Defense of Each character?, which files?
I only see is damage adjustment?

Im building server with 32767 stats but its too soft and easy to kill each character.

thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any aideas why a can't create rage fighter or summoner ?

One more strange thing, i created new account and it's available from the first lvl, i can't undesrtand why i can't create character Ragefighter or Summoner on 240-400 lvl but on 1 lvl it's possible. Anybody know how to change it ?

U need buy in XShop Rage fighter Card or if u want make Summoner u need buy Summoner card in Xshop

Reaction score
question guys
1. Does somebody knows how to hook correctly the 3dcam from vcorp and working on your client? Coz after hooking it up and press f10 in game, client not responding.
2. Does anybody here already fix the vip expiration? Or working queries? Thanks..

3. How to decrease or removed the duration for this skill? i changed it under server file however nothing happened
drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, this is a great release!
I'd like to know how to add reward in GP (Goblin Point) based on connection time, like 1 GP every 10 minutes online.
And also, I'd like to know how to add a GP reward for every Chaos Combination Mix success.
Can someone help me?
Thank you guys :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm having problems with the IGC Essential Tools, how do I configure it? I currently have it configured this way

How, to créate account? any solution? regards

• Open "SQL Server Configuration Manager"
  • Now Click on "SQL Server Network Configuration" and Click on "Protocols for Name"
  • Right Click on "TCP/IP" (make sure it is Enabled) Click on Properties
  • Now Select "IP Addresses" Tab -and- Go to the last entry "IP All"
  • Enter "TCP Port" 1433.
  • Now Restart "SQL Server"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The day has come! The leaked source of IGCN Season 9 April 2016 is finally free and public.

This source code represents our internal version 9.5.1.15 Released 04/2016

We have finally decided to release the IGCN source which was leaked April last year and sold by a "hacker" since our Season 12 release has approached to our customers!

I'm sorry for those who decided to buy this source from unathorized sellers and those who trade it in black market. We have decided to put end to this!

The source code contains no support from us, it is obsolete at IGCN therefore we feel free to release it to avoid massive amount of scammed people who buy this from 3rd party.

The released version does not represent actual IGCN server files of today and is only Season 9 while currently latest version of retail files is Season 12 Part 1-2 BETA.

Anyone willing to try out official latest version with full support, updates & fixes refer to the Sticky topic in the release section.

As we have decided to release this, I would appreciate if mods does not edit this first post as gratitude towards our kindness and share to the community.

Have fun.

LINK:

Ini Parser Lib:

its this server file working at least 95% buggles ?

Thanks !

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its this server file working at least 95% buggles ?

Thanks !
I dont know about percentages, but yeah, overall its working pretty nice....only sone minor issues found so far, at least by me, and most of the errors posted here are due to bad config....so yeah...i guess this is around 90%. Biggest issue is that timed items wont disappear after expiring.

Reaction score
Hi Guys, now i have entered in battlecore and now trying tormented square, however i can't seem to enter even with correct party size. I also tried different values lower and higher in configuration for the event (IGC_TormentedSquare?), but i still cannot proceed, does anyone know how to????

iodokxm - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks in advance..

Btw guys, what monster number is NPC Levine? I think hes not here?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can someone help me fix this bug when char is in party? :(:

Wgb6WDD - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
Hi Guys, now i have entered in battlecore and now trying tormented square, however i can't seem to enter even with correct party size. I also tried different values lower and higher in configuration for the event (IGC_TormentedSquare?), but i still cannot proceed, does anyone know how to????

iodokxm - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks in advance..

Btw guys, what monster number is NPC Levine? I think hes not here?

bumping, anyone????

Does anyone know also where can i edit zen requirements for the mu helper???

Ok i found out about the mu helper xD, i was looking at it all the time but maybe was not paying attention, it is under IGC_Common:

Code:
[MuBot]
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;-- Enable/Disable Integrated Bot system in Game :: VALUES 0/1
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enable = 1

;-- Minimum level required to use the Bot
MinLevel = 80

;-- Cost of using the Bot expressed in Zen :: FORMULA: LEVEL * COST
Cost = 20000

;-- Min VIP Level Type to use Mu Bot
;-- 0: Everybody
;-- 1: Bronze VIP
;-- 2: Silver VIP
;-- 3: Gold VIP
;-- 4: Platinum VIP
;-- Or other defined VIP Type according to IGC_VipSettings.xml
NeedVIPLevel = 0

; -- Time to deactivate MuHelper Bot, expressed in minutes, 0 to do not deactivate
AutoDisableTime = 0

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did someone try to investigate how "hwid" logic works on this source? I found that server support to accept client HWID (hardware id):
Gamserver > protocol.h > PMSG_IDPASS
PHP:
struct PMSG_IDPASS
{
	PBMSG_HEAD h;
	BYTE subcode;	// 3
	char Id[10];	// 4
	char Pass[20];	// E
	char HWID[100]; // NEW
	DWORD TickCount;	// 18
	BYTE CliVersion[5];	// 1C
	BYTE CliSerial[16];	// 21  
	DWORD ServerSeason;
};
and this data will successful process in:
gameserver > protocol.cpp > GameProtocol::CSPJoinIdPassRequest
PHP:
void GameProtocol::CSPJoinIdPassRequest(PMSG_IDPASS* lpMsg, int aIndex)
{
        // ....
    	ProcessClientHWID(lpMsg->HWID, hwid);
        // ......
	memcpy(gObj[aIndex].m_PlayerData->HWID, hwid, sizeof(hwid));
}
but on client packet side this feature seem's undone:
igc.dll > protocol.h > PMSG_IDPASS_NEW
PHP:
struct PMSG_IDPASS_NEW
{
	PBMSG_HEAD h;
	BYTE subcode;	// 3
	char Id[10];	// 4
	char Pass[20];	// E
	char HWID[100];
	DWORD TickCount;	// 18
	BYTE CliVersion[5];	// 1C
	BYTE CliSerial[16];	// 21
	DWORD ServerSeason;
};
but not processed on packet built (rewrite PMSG_IDPASS_OLD to new packet and send to server):
PHP:
void CGJoinIdPassRequest(PMSG_IDPASS_OLD *lpMsg, BYTE* buff, int len) {
        // .....
     	memcpy(lpMsg2->Id, lpMsg->Id, 10);
	memcpy(lpMsg2->Pass, lpMsg->Pass, 20);
	memcpy(lpMsg2->CliSerial, lpMsg->CliSerial, 16);
	memcpy(lpMsg2->CliVersion, lpMsg->CliVersion, 5);
	lpMsg2->ServerSeason = 0x40;
       // .....
}
so i try to send check char string[] to be sure that this packet is work:
PHP:
	char tmpHwid[100] = "test-hwid-string";
       	memcpy(lpMsg2->HWID, tmpHwid, 100);
but server got no hwid information. Maybe someone done this feature? There is no trouble to get client hwid by mac/hdd_id, but packet transfer confuse me. Thx.

UPD: Debugging & sniffing shows, that this feature are not used and not implemented in hook of main.exe. Maybe someone done this?

Last edited:
Reaction score
ei guys, anyone knows how to enable pets like panda, skeleton, unicorn, spirit guardian, and demon be sold to npc??? i already edit the sell to npc settings in item configuration but still i can't sell them. They are very annoying specially if they are already expired and you can't get rid of them. They can be cleared with clear inventory command however, clear inventory command clears everything in your inventory including equipped items, so its giving some hassle time, (and also, does someone know how to integrate clearinventory code that does not removed equipped items???)

and someone know how battlecore tormented square works??? where is npc levine? is he in s9 or s12???

Thanks in advance....

test server:

Reaction score
Guys, does anyone know how to configure the source so that screenshots will be placed in a specified folder inside the client folder? It will prevent the screenshots from clattering. Thanks in advance..

Back