Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN Season 9.5 (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You must be kidding...???
LOL IGCN.

Pcv0ex - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums
drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

And quick fix for Summon golden mobs items not removed...
>> Add return true to this line

Anyone found any bug/trap ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does MD5 works with 64 bit SQL Server on thees files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And quick fix for Summon golden mobs items not removed...
Anyone found any bug/trap ?
Thanks for share, i found another one "bug" that seem's to be "special" introduced by hands before they share this sources. Look at IGC_MonsterItemDropRate.xml - columns JewelOfChaos and JewelOfLife are order-confused (change them order or place).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tell me where to set the probability of falling for example Hearth of love and where is the setting ItemDropRate

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need help!
I made the reset, and the statistics distribution buttons are inactive, even if you pump the level still inactive.
As the game was also noticeable this bug, when they turn off.
There is a solution?
vlhgkAM - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How change GLOBAL EXCELENT ITEM DROP RATE? PLS HELP

Reaction score
hey guys can somone help with the server files.i edit all of them right but when i am trying to connect it say u have been disconnected.i change the ip of the main via hex editor and nothing..u put my lan ip in the right inis.i dont know what is the problem

You dont need to change ip from main, change ip on serverinfo.bmd only in client.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just wondering whats the Last Version of Season 9 Files of IGCN before they change to Season 10....

Its kinda too late for this release....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok i fixed everything but i have one problem.IGC.EssentialTools i canf find a way to make it work.i am out of options again.its something with the sql.if somoone can fast reply and help i will aprecciate so much.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it wasn't that.i managed to fix it at last.thnks for ur help tho.i got another problem now.in the server files the max str agi etc is 65535 but when i make my character 65535 when i logged in they are resetting.idk.when i make my character 65000 stats its all good.anyone know why this happening?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some one from IGCN can answer me for this...
Why you use memset? Its nonsens to use memcpy, cause first - its class C, 2nd you can use new or something else. Again, Rooms its not to be array, but std::vector
Code:
memset(this->m_Rooms,0x00,sizeof(this->m_Rooms));
Its sad.... :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can help me? i want to disable RAGEFIGHTER AND SUMMONER FROM CLIENT ...Have Source ? or dll compiled?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi where can i edit this spells Ignore Defense (RF), Increase Health (RF), Increase Block (RF), Expansion of Wizardry (SM)?

Back