Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN Season 9.5 (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GSMarket and GSBatlecore error how the fixed?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added IGC.dll to folder.
ashlay
I am using your files and IGC.dll.
How do I configure the client (serial and version)?
Do I need to edit any more files, beyond the file
serverinfo.bmd?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends, the files are perfect, I have not found any errors yet, I imagine that these files do not contain errors since they are the most respected company. Developers of mu online, what I have noticed is that it consumes too much memory the gameservers.

Someone knows for what reason consumes so much!

And many thanks to all who put a grain of sand to help others who do not know how their server here :)

U0kHJbq - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
the server is smooth working but i found a bug "summon the demons" if you drop any of it on the ground it is summoned but the titan angers summon scroll goes back to inventory hope someone could fix this thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the server is smooth working but i found a bug "summon the demons" if you drop any of it on the ground it is summoned but the titan angers summon scroll goes back to inventory hope someone could fix this thank you!
I think its not a bug, after drop, you have a chance to get higher scroll :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think i found a bug i changed the overlap setting for some items (Potions) and they stay at default 3. Anyone know how to fix?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
when you open 2 mains in clients appear "Server is Full", how to fix.

can you share yours please?

You have to change max connection per ip in gameserver in gameserver.ini

; Connection Limit to actual Game Server (per Server Group limit is located in \DataServer\IGCDS.ini)
MachineIDConnectionLimitCount = 1 <-- (change to the amount of clients you want)

I found a bug... when you buy item from gambler, it buys the item with the interrogation sign instead of give you the random stick/staff/bow/mace/sword... maybe it has to be configured? If it is so, tell me please. Also, zen drop is always 100 or 150 wherever i kill... i've played a little with zensystem but it doesnt work or i don't know how to configure, any help will be apreciated.
Sorry for my bad english.

I think i found a bug i changed the overlap setting for some items (Potions) and they stay at default 3. Anyone know how to fix?

It is configured as webzen i think, so it isnt a bug.

Can anyone share movereqs client/server sides for crywolf/barraks/refuge/acheron or any of those? mainly crywolf-barracks. Thanks :)

Back