Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IGCN Season 9 Repack + Custom + Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to compile the Source code of the Client DLL you just need to get CRC32,RSA and few different files, to do that just copy 'Library' folder from 'Sources' (that comes with Server source code) to your 'Client DLL Source' folder, it should work. If not you will just need to adjust it by putting locations manually.

If you are looking for fix for that Custom Interface in left top corner, there is none. It's Custom Interface part done by person who has released it I assume and it's not finished (has got scaling bug that on different resolutions its acting differently). I noticed it as well but I don't have fix for that yet because I am too busy doing other thing but as soon as I fix it I will share it here in this section/topic. Maybe somebody will do it quicker until then.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you want to compile the Source code of the Client DLL you just need to get CRC32,RSA and few different files, to do that just copy 'Library' folder from 'Sources' (that comes with Server source code) to your 'Client DLL Source' folder, it should work. If not you will just need to adjust it by putting locations manually.

If you are looking for fix for that Custom Interface in left top corner, there is none. It's Custom Interface part done by person who has released it I assume and it's not finished (has got scaling bug that on different resolutions its acting differently). I noticed it as well but I don't have fix for that yet because I am too busy doing other thing but as soon as I fix it I will share it here in this section/topic. Maybe somebody will do it quicker until then.
Maby U can explain closer about crc32 and about this few files! Or you can share your lib? o_O it was be great ... Because when i Compile exile.dll everythink wenth fine no mising libs...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So if you compile it and everything goes fine without any missing libs then it's fine and you don't need to fix it.

I think you misunderstood. Your problem with Interface isn't because of something missing, it's not coded properly.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So if you compile it and everything goes fine without any missing libs then it's fine and you don't need to fix it.

I think you misunderstood. Your problem with Interface isn't because of something missing, it's not coded properly.

I hawe compiled all exe files and dll to! BUT
MainExeCRC = 1 ; main.exe
DLLCRC = 1 ; IGC.dll
PlayerBmdCRC = 1 ; Player.bmnd
SkillCRC = 1 ; \Data\Local\Eng\Skill_eng.bmd (only)

This options dont work i set 1 for DLLCRC but in reality its 04d6f8d4 and GS dont show crccheck before i enter in gameserver!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No idea mate, I hadn't done it and my CRC was about CCRC32.cpp from libraries because it was missing for me somehow.
But about your problem I don't have a clue.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No idea mate, I hadn't done it and my CRC was about CCRC32.cpp from libraries because it was missing for me somehow.
But about your problem I don't have a clue.

you can get from xteam source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like I said before, I have it already.

What about CustomWings charset? Can you post solution for that or just updated sources because I can't find solution for that, no matter what charset I put in GS nothing changes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, i have a problem modifying Skill Dmg% from DL, RF and BK... i don`t find in configs this setting ... can someone help me please?
myheart - [Release] IGCN Season 9 Repack + Custom + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Who can help !! Im trying to fix Client file CRC!! Gameserver show incorect CrC but in comoon.ini its corect!!
U8sUUFr - [Release] IGCN Season 9 Repack + Custom + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Tg0Irjc - [Release] IGCN Season 9 Repack + Custom + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Why GS dont see CrC code in Comoon.ini?

I found the mistake! And now CrC Works perfect!

Who can help !! Im trying to fix Client file CRC!! Gameserver show incorect CrC but in comoon.ini its corect!!

FIXED now CRC works Perfect!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score

What was the mistake?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used GS from yours source code and still can't figure out how to fix Wings issue. They disappear when I do re-login or warp somewhere else, those from 300 ID + models disappear in invetory but I assume it's due to MAX_CUSTOM_WINGS 15 case but don't worry about it. My problem is that Wings on ID 300 have Effects on (while 300 ID is 6444 ID in CustomWings.ini / CustomDynamicEffects / CustomWingsEffects / ItemTRSData) I have only 6413 ID there which is assigned to 269 ID but those wings don't have any effects on them. No matter what I will put into those files, only wings 300 ID have got visual effects. Btw. New wings have names only on the ground, in invetory there is nothing showing up. I assume it's due to not finished release of GameServer source or I do something wrong with assigning items :D
i experience similar problem to yours only ID 300 wings dont disappear during warp or login efect works. wings until id 310 dont have disappearence problems but for some reason wing model doesnt change (ID 300 model doesnt change either) i rechecked 4times for model names and path and files i still get conqueror wing model regardless of what i do. but wings from 311 and above model works fine wings disappear when warping and no effect. perhaps you have an idea what to do? or maybe @myheart knows how to deal with that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone has exile.dll that works with custom stuff? the one from source doesnt work at all the main.exe dont even start...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
decided who the problem with the new exile.dll

Does anyone has exile.dll that works with custom stuff? the one from source doesnt work at all the main.exe dont even start...

you need to update main.bmd
from update 1.1 + HWID

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, i have a problem modifying Skill Dmg% from DL, RF and BK... i don`t find in configs this setting ... can someone help me please?
myheart - [Release] IGCN Season 9 Repack + Custom + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

edit the damage formulas directly in the source code of the server

Reaction score

dang im trap with the same issue, how is this solved?

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
dang im trap with the same issue, how is this solved?

Find the post of the IGCN sources, i posted the fix :)

Update...

Hello @myheart

Have you the offset for print text?

I want to show a simple message when use the camera and dont know the offset.

I uses this function:

Code:
#define Main_PrintGlobal 00597630H; // 1.04D S6EP3

void Message(int ColorId, char* Message)
{
    _asm
    {
        Mov Edi, Main_PrintGlobal
        Push ColorId
        Push Message
        Call Edi
        Add Esp, 0x8
    }
}

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Who can tell me how this can be changed?
fsibK7Z - [Release] IGCN Season 9 Repack + Custom + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

To This like original? I newer hawe tryed change this, but i see its must be changed in Exile.dll? to this!! But Where and How? Help!
osFYs - [Release] IGCN Season 9 Repack + Custom + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

were you able to solved this? i mean if i compiled the exile.dll from source i am not getting the new login screen...

also if you compile the source or use the latest update you will have a white space after the server time...

PxHOvQB - [Release] IGCN Season 9 Repack + Custom + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

if we could also adjust the position of the timer or the arrow quantity, in other chars it wont be a prob but for elves i think its somehow a problem..

Attachments

Reaction score
extract to the client:

but this repack too old, not recommend.

ohh so it was the camera control, was really looking for how to activate it :D

idlN7u8 - [Release] IGCN Season 9 Repack + Custom + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Its still good man, this camera is very important, specially it has button features and you can really rotate compared to other camera released here and the hardware id thing is very important for administrative purpose :)

Uhm do you mind sharing how to use the custom login screen in exile source?

Attachments

Back