Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Inactive Account Deleter (PHP Script)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This script finds all the accounts that haven't logged ingame in a specific number of days and deletes all the records related to those accounts in MuOnline and Ranking databases.

Installation

- Extract the files into your web-server folder.
- Edit your delcfg.php and change the settings according to your server.
(I tried to explain how to change it inside the file)
- That's all :)
Running the script

Once it's uploaded to your web-server, go to your web-browser and run the script:

A list of the inactive accounts will appear (if the installation succedded):

Lady_Fu - Inactive Account Deleter (PHP Script) - RaGEZONE Forums

Check the boxes at the right of the accounts you don't want to delete, press the button and wait (It may take some time, specially if your DB is too big.)

A screen like this will appear when the task is done.

Lady_Fu - Inactive Account Deleter (PHP Script) - RaGEZONE Forums

A few notes:
  • I've tested this script on 2 servers only, Mr-K's server (1.02d) and on Dios's server (0.97d+0.99items) and it worked fine.
  • This script searchs the default tables only, so if you've installed tools that use their own tables (like SkyTeam's tools), you'll have to clean them up manually.
  • ALWAYS KEEP A BACK UP OF YOUR DATABASE. SPECIALLY IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF WHAT YOU'RE TRYING.​
  • I've made these files for Server Owners only. This means you should not keep the files up all the time, I strongly recommend to extract the files only during maintenance and delete the files from your web-server after using them. BE CAREFULL, THIS IS A POWERFUL TOOL.
  • If you still want to keep these files up, you can make a sub-folder in your web-server with password-authentication.
  • Now.. this is important: IF YOU GET THIS ERROR: "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mssql_connect() in blah blah" just check this thread: *CLICK HERE*. This is a common error and it has been solved and explained a lot of times before in this forum.
  • Any doubt/suggestion/complain/critic is welcome :)
Credits

I coded this, with Dios and Mr-K's help, so all the credits go to [-D|K|L-] Team. (Thanks guys , Love Ya)

UPDATED!!!!!!!!
Reason: It didn't work for some dbs. Fixed Now.

Please report any bugs here. Thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Main Idea
Reaction score
Great release... Thnx for this tool... Tested n working fine

I know ur whole potential... n i know this is juss a lil what u r actually able to do...

Thnx very much. Love ya too :D

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thank you :)
I'm glad it worked for you too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow cool tnx... been looking for this............

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lool...I have like 1000created acounts, but not more than 50ppl actualy play. So bye bye fictional numbers.
Very usefull tool thanx!!!

Reaction score
Excellent release, this fixed my db a lot, I've being running my server for 9 months now and it was a pain in the butt to delete innactive accounts, this beautifull lady fix my problem and even better, she released it :)

Perfect work.

[ D | K | L ] Team.
One for Mu and Mu for All

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice

Very nice I was just thinking about inactive accounts!
Very efficient, clean script.
Thank you for the release.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks all :) glad you liked it.

javaz99 said:
Don't work for my Server

Maybe I can help you with that.. if you are a little more specific about your problem.
:)

Anyways, thanks for trying it.

Back