Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Intro v3 Adapted + Config + 3 Servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, here I bring you a new adaptation for mu online.In this case it is an INTRO for 3 servers, with configuration file.

I hope you like it, I will soon publish another one a little more complete.
It does not contain rights reserved in the interface so as not to disturb users.
If you want to add them, then do it. I do not care.

Tested on XAMPP and WebHosting
Do not forget to look at the address included in the index.php fileYou must go the ROOT address as default, if there are folders before, you have to put it.

SCREEN

Lattu - [Release] Intro v3 Adapted + Config + 3 Servers - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits:
OSTemplates (Source)
Lattu (Config and others)

Regards!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks quite fancy but the code is not optimized, large images without correct fit attributes it takes time to load and this is only an intro page so, the minus is the performance of this piece of web.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks quite fancy but the code is not optimized, large images without correct fit attributes it takes time to load and this is only an intro page so, the minus is the performance of this piece of web.

The problem does not focus on the attributes of the image to fit perfectly into what is needed.Being responsive, the image size is greater than necessary to load a good graphics in different resolutions. But if you want, I attach a cfg with the necessary attributes and image.Greetings and thanks for your comment!

Back