Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Item Bag & Shop Editor

Reaction score
Mu Data Workshop
(formerly Mu Item Bag/Shop Editor)
v0.9.8

Updates:
Items.mdb is updated to give shields the same excellent properties as armor pieces.

New Features

- items database in MS-Access file (easy to edit) ** added in 0.9.8 **
- version 99b items supported
- support for item levels up to +15
- support for option level up to +28/+7%/+35( defense rate)

What Mu Data Workshop is:

This program provides a Graphical User Interface (GUI) frontend to editing item bag and shop files. It provides a searchable database of items, so you do not need to know what the item codes are. This database can be easily updated by replacing it with a new version from the server files. It also generates vault codes and shop codes for you.

Also this program can generate SQL hexidecimal codes for items to be stored directly into the mu database. Many thanks to Rhamd for providing information about the structure of the SQL HEX codes (http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?threadid=18830).

(Screens below)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
sory to tell this but i alredy hawe this program in kor this thing is just edited org.
but the it has a nice layaut so keap it up
ow i forgot i edited allsow to be in PL language but i will not send it to enyone

Reaction score
klakier said:
sory to tell this but i alredy hawe this program in kor this thing is just edited org.
but the it has a nice layaut so keap it up
ow i forgot i edited allsow to be in PL language but i will not send it to enyone

is u want share than duck off from this forum !

Reaction score
i will say this in my language

Spierdalaj piepszony rusku nie daje bo tak jak u mnie w kraju na forum sa nooby i mnie wkurwiaja tacy jak ty wiec pierdol sie

and for oter users my program wersion is on my forum

but it is only for glesd members so noobs would not copy tis program
wat tis is only for serwer adminostrators that ar bored with etiting in a txt file all u noobs work hard to do it manualy then serch for som prog. that will help you'r life

ow and explorerr ....... ow newer mind i dont like to talk to noobs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
klakier===> skad taki program moge zalatwic

Reaction score
stary powiem to tak zdobylem to tak samo jak pliki serwerowe od 1.01 do 1.05v2beta wlam na serwer stacjonarny mu-china nie powiem jak nie naucze i nie podam z hackowanego minora dlaczego odp jest prosta przez dlugi czas na karzdym forum mnie zlewano mieli mnie za jebanego nooba bo pytalem o proste sprawy wszystko sam sie nauczylem od podstaw niedawno weszlem na to forum i zaczelem je przegladac niestety wsjo co tu pisza juz praktycznie wiem ale cuz moje pliki wszelkie jakie posiadam i wszelkie co robie daje czesciowo graczom serwera a czesciowo kumplom administratorom jak uda cos sie wam znalesc po chinsku i chcecie to spolszczyc to nic prostrzego jak uzyc hex editora

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
oh man thats like too cool
we should start donating money to thelost2 kind of guys
but is there included the monstersetbase.txt editing too?
it would be even more handy:)

Reaction score
Tasman, you bring up a good point...

A couple of days ago, I looked at the language folder on my server and thought of that too. It might be useful to have a graphical tool for editing skills, maps, and monster sets. For me I edit shop files and warehouse frequently, as I do some internal server testing. As this program alone required a lot of work already, extending support to other features of the server is unlikely at this point.

Updates on the program:
Title: Mu Item Bag/Shop Editor

1) Only opens shop and event item bag files (file names must include have "shop" or "bag")
There is no easy way to FULLY detect if a file is valid for reading, so I just implemented this simple check. You can easily fool it, but just don't.

2) The "Tab-delimited Output" is now eliminated. It was used for formatting eventitembag8.txt - eventitembag12.txt. Now, the program will automatically check if the item bag file contains any excellent items, than output it in tab-delimited format, so the server won't crash when reading the file.

3) Blank lines and comments are now supported. They are also preserved during file open.

4) Recently added support for "sub-type" items (Box of Kundun, Transformation Rings, Orbs,etc)

5) There are some properties that I will not check. For example, if you make a satan+skill, that's your choice. It's too much work for me to check it, and the game engine will check it anyway. I leave this possibility to you, as there might be "uses" for it.

Future udpates:

1) Filter for excellent options

Request to the ragezone community:
Wing options (both normal and excellent) seem to be a mystery to me and some of you. If anyone can post information about this, it would be great. This will be useful in future extension to support editing the warehouse.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
dude i got an error when i tryed to launch ur editor heres the error

D

darkav_old

klakier said:
sory i forgot thelost2 great job kep it going

Ti pidar zamolkni nahui suka, dopizdish'sya = na hui otsuda poidesh mudak pol'skiy...... ubludok blya.....

Master Summoner
Reaction score
dude the file u told me to replace with the file u have isnt in the zip could you plz include it...

Back