Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Item Converter (Season1->Season2)

Junior Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here's a small php based mass item converter
I've created this for a db migration. In case you want to move on to the latest season II server files but you don't want your players to lose their stuff and "whine all the way".

Its a bit messy, but does the job done. As far as i tested it converts every item perfectly well.. I haven't tested the footer query though..but as far as i know it should work fine..

In order to migrate a database do the following stuff:
  1. Backup your current (season I) database
  2. Restore the Database backs from your season II files in database MuOnline.
  3. Create a new database (Mu_Old for example) and restore your season I backup you made.
  4. Now use the MsSQL enterprise manager to export the data from Character and warehouse tables to The Muonline (season II) database.(ull have to extract memb_info,accountcharacter,vi_curr_info,guild,guildmember and memb_stat) in order to have the full db migrated to s2
  5. Download these scripts and put them in your http document root (configure the mssql connection settings in them) -> MuItemConverter (PHP Format)
  6. Now execute them one by one while your server is OFFLINE!!
  7. If you get any browser errors -> F5!
  8. If you get any mssql.query errors -> F5 (if still doesn't work report them here)
  9. If you get an error like "Exceeded the maximum execution time" etc.. open the file you are executing and decrease the $persession variable.
  10. Done.
Credits: me?!

p.s. its so messy cuz its ment for a one-time execution and i didn't think i needed to debug it more..delete them after you are finished.

I'm not supporting this..just wrote it for my server and decided to share it

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Item Converter (Season1>Season2)

Eng: Great release !
BG: bravo themad

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

nice nice !

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

good job man, this help private server owner who want to upgrade from season 1 to season 2 without wipiing

Junior Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the t-ups every1...

for those who downloaded it..redownload..made a little fix

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

you always get a t-up from me... always ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Item Converter (Season1->Season2)

Thanks man! Now i Migrate my 1.02K 1.02N.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This IS a great tool, tnx. UR hard work is highly appreciated.

Junior Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Anyone got results after(if) running it .. ?

Vok

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I find a problem. u forgot to delete this lines here:

Code:
[B]//[/B]mssql_connect('localhost', 	'sa', 		'lqlqlq');
		// Database
mssql_select_db('muonline');

u must delete // for the rest its fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Proceeding with convertion...
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\AppServ\www\ConvertInv.php:73) in C:\AppServ\www\ConvertInv.php on line 74

help waht problem? :eek:

Junior Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Proceeding with convertion...
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\AppServ\www\ConvertInv.php:73) in C:\AppServ\www\ConvertInv.php on line 74

help waht problem? :eek:

Simply said.. the auto refresh is off...cause usually the header information must be on top of the page, but never mind that, juts refresh until its says that everything is done (it'll still do its job)..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ok thx :)

Vok

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

its like CdZF converter. this mess up all the items. better leave Dataserver's to do the job. thx anyway

Junior Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score

its like CdZF converter. this mess up all the items. better leave Dataserver's to do the job. thx anyway
*tested* what exactly does it mess up ? and has nothing to do with "CdZF" or whatever you meant to write.
Btw the dataservers are suppose to convert em ? never worked with me... and tnx for what ? :)

Vok

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

*tested* what exactly does it mess up ? and has nothing to do with "CdZF" or whatever you meant to write.
Btw the dataservers are suppose to convert em ? never worked with me... and tnx for what ? :)

*tested* what exactly does it mess up ? ---> from 1.02k to 1.02n mess up ll items in inventory and warehose. EXACTLY like CzF editor wich has a converter and mess up the items just like this one.

and has nothing to do with "CdZF" or whatever you meant to write. ----> as i told. i just mention Czf editor coz transforms the items like this one.

Btw the dataservers are suppose to convert em ? never worked with me... ----> better log in , check vault and u'll see, items will be there as normal. the editor will now work. if u dont log in first ull see a mess up with the editors. and if u use this converter all items mess up.

and dont know if this happend to all but happend to me. i just migrate all from old version, log in and everything should be fine. using converters make my day.

thx again.

Junior Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score

*tested* what exactly does it mess up ? ---> from 1.02k to 1.02n mess up ll items in inventory and warehose. EXACTLY like CzF editor wich has a converter and mess up the items just like this one.

and has nothing to do with "CdZF" or whatever you meant to write. ----> as i told. i just mention Czf editor coz transforms the items like this one.

Btw the dataservers are suppose to convert em ? never worked with me... ----> better log in , check vault and u'll see, items will be there as normal. the editor will now work. if u dont log in first ull see a mess up with the editors. and if u use this converter all items mess up.

and dont know if this happend to all but happend to me. i just migrate all from old version, log in and everything should be fine. using converters make my day.

thx again.
I suppose i know the source of the item mishap...the codes of the last 3 item categories are diff. i re-uploaded it (fixed)...

Vok

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

let me test it. ;) thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice realease thank you

Back