Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Javel Prices for 99b+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope u can use this in muserver 99b+. Attached files: GameServer modded 0.97.00 with correct DL, skills, items +15+28 and Options (add friend, personal storage, mail...). But if you don't have full db for server 99b+, Options they don't work. Also this package include MyGSFun.dll modded (correct work with db) for me.

GS HEX Codes:

Jevel of Bless 7F421h
Jevel of Soul 7F43Bh
Jevel of Chaos 7F456h
Jevel of Life 7F471h

I hope it help. Sorry for my English, I from Russia :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chaos_BUG said:
I hope u can use this in muserver 99b+. Attached files: GameServer modded 0.97.00 with correct DL, skills, items +15+28 and Options (add friend, personal storage, mail...). But if you don't have full db for server 99b+, Options they don't work. Also this package include MyGSFun.dll modded (correct work with db) for me.

GS HEX Codes:

Jevel of Bless 7F421h
Jevel of Soul 7F43Bh
Jevel of Chaos 7F456h
Jevel of Life 7F471h

I hope it help. Sorry for my English, I from Russia :)

super, but what about DB?
ну и где эту DB найти?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
with wich db?

btw don't get me wrong, 10x very much for this release
event if it's without db, it's great help if it's 100% working
we'll just have to make db

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i up item +15, it have. every1 can see it in my picture upload here.

Dark horse : mana = 0
Dark spirit : mana = 0

chaos_bug you can upload your data and main.exe or you can share muserver folder.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow dis is kool Chaos, but can u also post a db that worx wif this GS? Please dude.

Thnxx :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't include in this package my main.exe. I already disassemble this file, also gameserver.exe & MyGSFun.dll. In my GS ChaosCastle,Kalima - works. But I rebuld my main.exe and now testing. When I finished, then posted in this Part.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Chaos_BUG said:
I don't include in this package my main.exe. I already disassemble this file, also gameserver.exe & MyGSFun.dll. In my GS ChaosCastle,Kalima - works. But I rebuld my main.exe and now testing. When I finished, then posted in this Part.
yeah that great.i using your gs it look so good than other But my item only +16 option not +28 as the gs before.I though your my db not support .Coul you please release your full db ?i need to test for my server ,Now we wating for your main

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
main.exe + dataserver

Fix you main.exe. And use DataServer version 6.0 or latest.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think there looking for the full database with the missing tables.....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Chaos_BUG said:
Fix you main.exe. And use DataServer version 6.0 or latest.
hi i down and run your main but i can't reconize what're you fix? I still see santa wing with DL char and dark spirit still exp =0 ,mana =0.Could you post your full data pls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back