Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KG.FinallyMuserver - Kanturu Event Works

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I test that server, but i posting here so that all can have access that version "KG.FinallyMuserver" posted by the "bbsleon"... Kanturu Event works is true Kanturu Event works

Original post:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Release] KG.FinallyMuserver by bbsleon

Regnal you checked if have any virus?
for me the kantru event still dont work..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Ae REGNAL q tzaummmm

English: Nice REGNAL ^^ thnx a lot dud

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

lol i found this too... i was gonna release... never got to it >.<
but it looked fake too...(in my opinion)
the s2 event codes are in the KGExDLL.DLL
the dll is less than 240 kb(which is about how much is in the normal event.dll so it may have less than the event dll)
i am 90% certain KG and bbsleon are just lieing... the files you have are not the same as in the ss(i think)

the only way to prove it is test it, I tried... but couldnt connect with the 1.03P+ main(probally b/c of wrong protocals)... try the 1.02N main

nice job releasing :p tell me the results...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

lol i found this too... i was gonna release... never got to it >.<
but it looked fake too...(in my opinion)
the s2 event codes are in the KGExDLL.DLL
the dll is less than 240 kb(which is about how much is in the normal event.dll so it may have less than the event dll)
i am 90% certain KG and bbsleon are just lieing... the files you have are not the same as in the ss(i think)

the only way to prove it is test it, I tried... but couldnt connect with the 1.03P+ main(probally b/c of wrong protocals)... try the 1.02N main

nice job releasing :p tell me the results...

I gave unpack in the KGExDLL.DLL and she count the event of KANTURU codado and she has in her codado to read the file KanturuEvent.dll that this in the paste DATA and that counts the position and the time that the monsters should appear, but I didn't still have time of forehead that server, but to say him and really FAKE or not only testing.....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I gave unpack in the KGExDLL.DLL and she count the event of KANTURU codado and she has in her codado to read the file KanturuEvent.dll that this in the paste DATA and that counts the position and the time that the monsters should appear, but I didn't still have time of forehead that server, but to say him and really FAKE or not only testing.....
i am not saying it is definatly fake... i havnt tested it so it is impossible to make an asumption, but i am saying it does not appear to have full maya and nightmare event... if it does then gratz, but if i am rite... then :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

test with main 1.02n

error in protocols u.u

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I don't test that server, but i posting here so that all can have access that version "KG.FinallyMuserver" posted by the "bbsleon"...

Original post:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

test result : work [It is 0.99.60 GS] [With MD5]

but ...

I can't find last 1 monster ...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

but ... I can't find last 1 monster ...

test movie :

:O roolz =D... we must wait ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

but ... I can't find last 1 monster ...

test movie :

0.99.60 gs O_O this gs it's old? more details please :juggle: ... and ... u can add this event to your 1.02n :) thanks for the test movie goeh :flag_schw

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

But my NOD32 treat CS.exe as virus name "Win32/HackTool.AldHack.D trojan" I can not continue to execute the server?

"Failed to load kernel Library."

Reaction score

geo has spoken :) thank you for the initial release here regnal.

work needs to be done as by default, our existing 1.02Ns by geo

don't use md5.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is the screenshot from original post :) with timer from nightmare event ^^ :eek: and numbers of monsters :flag_schw

REGNAL - KG.FinallyMuserver - Kanturu Event Works - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I don't test that server, but i posting here so that all can have access that version "KG.FinallyMuserver" posted by the "bbsleon"...

Why is you all insist on releasing files without following the rules of THIS section.

- Do not 'release' files you have not tested.

- Do not 'release' files without detailed information on the release.

- Do not 'release' files you have not worked on yourself.

I would suggest that EVERY person read this thread before you make a post

Releases Rules

This thread is in clear violation of ALL 3 of these rules...I am recommending that this thread be closed immeaditly and original poster infracted for violation of the posting rules...come on ppl, why do you insist on violating the rules of this section. Are you attempting to beg them to close this area or make all threads in the Releases Section moderated like they are in the Ads Section? Follow the rules before the Staff makes another change you all whine and cry about like they did with the dev section. This is not a release as most releases I see in here lately...they are developments, and the development area is CLOSED. Releases are to be TESTED, WORKING, files CLEARLY DETAILED. I recommend you all take a few minutes to read the forum rules , the rules I posted for this section above, the ServerFiles/Repacks, Posters Beware, and why why why. Come on ppl...use the rules or you will be whining and crying again when they take actions similar to those that have been taken in the past. Just beware and take heed. To those of you who support these threads...you are just as guilty.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Goe nice video, the event really working.. i dont know if he working perfect and full, i saw that one monster have a visual bug..but he working xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

these server files contians a 3D 1.02L main ^^ maybe this main have the correct protocol ^^ just test
cya sorry if i say something wrong
sorry badenglish

Back