Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] KiwiGuard Anti DDos

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is for those who are scared by banned player ^^ in my server under ddos while using kiwi cpu usage was 100%, after that windows shut down :):

over usage? Try to just restart your pc every 12 hours.

Don't be a hater
Reaction score
over usage? Try to just restart your pc every 12 hours.

That is no fix man, a good configured professional server should stay online at least a week before going on manual maintenance mode...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That is no fix man, a good configured professional server should stay online at least a week before going on manual maintenance mode...

Get better dedicate server with 4-8 cores cpu + 8 GBs ram

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dude fixed KiwiGuard to works windows xp sp 2 windows xp sp 3 please ay love this KiwiGuard <<<

OH Yes! Proud to be Me
Reaction score
No its good it can stop Ddos for me

but if the attacker is in Hide IP it cant stop it :)

Twilight Mu Owner
Reaction score
Mirror Link:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmm.. something wrong.. this is works good but when i am registring with my Control panel Port 80 its autoblocking it i am using the computer of my friend :D not same ip :| can some1 know how to manually put a port? i also put a manual port but it didnt work

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Kiwi Dont eat RAM and and Procesor! For me its work stabile on windows7x64 long time! But about XP maby wriley some one can fix this problem? Was whery usefull!

Back