Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] KlubZone Web OpenMu Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link 2 work`s, link 1 have some problems with the server, will be up today.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Does this use sqlsrv_connect or still the old mssql for PHP which is no longer supported?

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It says I don't have php_gd2.dll enabled, but it is enabled in my php.ini file... :/.

Additionally, if I am using localhost do I use 127.0.0.1 for the $host variable, or how are you requiring it to be interpreted?

Additionally, it says Module $page not found. It's trying to include config.php but there's none in the folder for pages, nor for the modules folder, so I assumed they should be ../config.php to go up a level, but that didn't work either... any idea?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use 127.0.0.1 , config file it`s only in the main folder.to fix php_gd2.dll install muweb9 and after delete it and install this web.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't worry, I've managed to make it somewhat functional and am in the process of fixing it all to run using sqlsrv functions. Lots of editing, lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good luck, too much work too little time for me...

the demo it`s online.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
EDIT: Solved issue.

@KlubZone So, if you are giving these files out, are you still using or working on them, or can I take over development? I've gotten most of it working now with PHP 5.3 and above, still more work to do but I just want to know what your plans are and if I'm able to continue development to release it, and what limitations you might want me to stick to. Of course, you'd be in the credits for the initial development, :).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you u cand do what you want, for now i still useing but i dont have so much time for developing. if u want you cand add me on facebook or skype to talk.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
PM me your Skype details. I'll be sleeping shortly as it's now 1:20am and will add you before I head off.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Also, the lost password module was not included in these files. Can you please upload it? Saves me potentially recoding one, ;).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
give me website for 97d

Only for you "BG"
Web + Template
KlubZone - [Release] KlubZone Web OpenMu Source - RaGEZONE Forums

KlubZone - [Release] KlubZone Web OpenMu Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@GoshTeam So this CMS is Vaflan's? What a coincidence, I tried downloading it the other day and didn't know these files were the same, haha.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm making a new theme for it, as I do when I upgrade CMSs (at least I did with my Aion PowerWeb files, :p), as this one is a bit dated.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alright, well I've performed security checks and this release has quite a few problems to be addressed, which are beyond the scope of time I can spend working on it. That said, if you want to use this locally just to make account creation and such easier, by all means, go ahead.

That said, this release doesn't work on PHP 5.3+, so I've spent a few days fixing functions and making some enhancements to the code to make it run smoother. If you want to run it locally without the need to downgrade to an older PHP version, use .

Back