Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] KlubZone Web OpenMu Source

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alright, well I've performed security checks and this release has quite a few problems to be addressed, which are beyond the scope of time I can spend working on it. That said, if you want to use this locally just to make account creation and such easier, by all means, go ahead.

That said, this release doesn't work on PHP 5.3+, so I've spent a few days fixing functions and making some enhancements to the code to make it run smoother. If you want to run it locally without the need to downgrade to an older PHP version, use .

man I download your muweb and no works

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sqlsrv_connect() in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\includes\connect.php on line 11

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
man I download your muweb and no works

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sqlsrv_connect() in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\includes\connect.php on line 11

You need to download the sqlsrv drivers from Microsoft -

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You need to download the sqlsrv drivers from Microsoft -

I try to download but I have many version

KlubZone - [Release] KlubZone Web OpenMu Source - RaGEZONE Forums

another question what I do here ? I have SQL Server 2000 install

this web works for 97d+99i ? what security have this web ? and have bugs ?

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay. Firstly, this isn't my MU CMS, this is OP's CMS. It isn't very good, as I said in my post, all I fixed was "fixing functions and making some enhancements to the code to make it run smoother". You'll need to fix security issues yourself.

The good thing here though is all the PHP for the CMS is here. So, you can edit it and fix all bugs and security issues yourself and have a fully custom MU CMS without needing to make some things yourself.

As for the sqlsrv drivers... you need to read the Microsoft page more, it says which one to get. But because you haven't, here you go...

Version support for PHP is as follows
  • Version 3.2 supports PHP 5.6, 5.5, and 5.4
  • Version 3.1 supports PHP 5.5 and 5.4
  • Version 3.0 supports PHP 5.4.

Also, when you download you extract to any folder. It will put the files into that folder, named like this - php_pdo_sqlsrv_56_nts.dll or php_pdo_sqlsrv_56_ts.dll. This is non-thread-safe and thread-safe. Check your phpinfo() page to see if your PHP is using thread-safe or not thread-safe, and then get the correct .dll from folder and put into the php/ext folder. I'm using current XAMPP install and using php_pdo_sqlsrv_56_ts.dll.

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay. Firstly, this isn't my MU CMS, this is OP's CMS. It isn't very good, as I said in my post, all I fixed was "fixing functions and making some enhancements to the code to make it run smoother". You'll need to fix security issues yourself.

The good thing here though is all the PHP for the CMS is here. So, you can edit it and fix all bugs and security issues yourself and have a fully custom MU CMS without needing to make some things yourself.

As for the sqlsrv drivers... you need to read the Microsoft page more, it says which one to get. But because you haven't, here you go...

Also, when you download you extract to any folder. It will put the files into that folder, named like this - php_pdo_sqlsrv_56_nts.dll or php_pdo_sqlsrv_56_ts.dll. This is non-thread-safe and thread-safe. Check your phpinfo() page to see if your PHP is using thread-safe or not thread-safe, and then get the correct .dll from folder and put into the php/ext folder. I'm using current XAMPP install and using php_pdo_sqlsrv_56_ts.dll.

thanks again for help no longer use,too much work and no tutorial

for windows xp sp3 no works

SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS
---------------------------
The Microsoft Drivers for PHP for SQL Server supports the following operating systems:
o Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
o Windows Vista SP2
o Windows Server 2008 SP2
o Windows 7 SP1
o Windows Server 2012
o Windows Server 2012 R2
o Windows 8
o Windows 8.1

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
supports higher version of MU?

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks again for help no longer use,too much work and no tutorial

Yeah, these files are just a source that KlubZone shared for everyone because he didn't have enough time to commit to fixing all the issues, optimising it and making documentation etc. Also, I only had enough time to make the guide that I did write, and fix some issues to at least make it functional for newer PHP versions.

Good luck with whichever you pick, :). This release is more for DEVELOPERS than USERS.

supports higher version of MU?

The last I checked it I'm kind of sure it worked with my S8EP3. But that was because all it really has are functions to reset, grand reset, PK reset, apply level points, and some other things. It's been a while since I looked at it.

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I tested many webs and it was easy to set up

you just copy muweb/xampp select config

$host = '127.0.0.1';
$user = 'sa';
$password = test';
$database = 'MuOnline';

and web works very easy

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I use it again this MuWeb made by KlubZone

I saw that has two problems

1.Banned no works

2.This message does not disappear [KlubZone MuOnline Season IV]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
#1 . For ban you need to create in the database caracter table with the fls --> BanReason,BanDate,UnbanDate,BanWho
#2 . For title search in index.php <title>KlubZone MuOnline and replace it with your name.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you got it working now, :). Like I said though just keep in mind there are perhaps (more than likely) a few security flaws that need sorting out.

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you got it working now, :). Like I said though just keep in mind there are perhaps (more than likely) a few security flaws that need sorting out.

if it has some small problems with security why not fix them ?

KlubZone using for years this MuWeb and never had problems with hackers

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if it has some small problems with security why not fix them?

I don't have a lot of time these days. Back when I made the update yes, I could have, but my focus was to at least get it working. Then I got a new job and now I've been working a lot more and doing some side-study. Now I'm making my own MU web system as a project, and it will be open source, so no-one has to deal with trying to find one that works well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I rebuilded the site for more speed and less bugs, if any problems you cand contact me via facebook, provate message or replay to this thread
This update contains new features and bugfix! see first post!
- (Recomanded)

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I rebuilded the site for more speed and less bugs, if any problems you cand contact me via facebook, provate message or replay to this thread
This update contains new features and bugfix! see first post!
- (Recomanded)

nice test muweb again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you use my updated PHP release or your one for older PHP versions? Just curious if I need to make an alternate version of your fixes.

i updated my old template, i`d used the same functions i used in the first.did not update the php version just fixed some issues.

Back