Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] KlubZone Web OpenMu Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, well I've performed security checks and this release has quite a few problems to be addressed, which are beyond the scope of time I can spend working on it. That said, if you want to use this locally just to make account creation and such easier, by all means, go ahead.

That said, this release doesn't work on PHP 5.3+, so I've spent a few days fixing functions and making some enhancements to the code to make it run smoother. If you want to run it locally without the need to downgrade to an older PHP version, use .

may i know how did you enable this? i try your repack and the site is partially working

why when i use KlubZone release i got SERVER ERROR 500 ???

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's all through the posts, ;). I had to upgrade the CMS to use sqlsrv() functions instead of mssql() functions because they were deprecated after PHP 5.3+, so my version works on newer PHP versions, but the OP one will not.

Error 500 is a general error message basically saying it doesn't work, it's not really a helpful error at all besides just telling us 'this does not work, fix it', lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's all through the posts, ;). I had to upgrade the CMS to use sqlsrv() functions instead of mssql() functions because they were deprecated after PHP 5.3+, so my version works on newer PHP versions, but the OP one will not.

Error 500 is a general error message basically saying it doesn't work, it's not really a helpful error at all besides just telling us 'this does not work, fix it', lol.

may i know if there's posibilities that (php 5.5 non thread safe) IIS can handle mssql() function?

Back