Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Launcher autoupdate, anti-hack, antis-peed + persolization + dll + source

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Launcher with autoupdate, anti-hack, anti-speed, persolization files and dll c++ source code

Download:

Vídeo-tutorial, how to configure:

Cogito Ergo Sum - [Release] Launcher autoupdate, anti-hack, antis-peed + persolization + dll + source - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [Release] Launcher autoupdate, anti-hack, antis-peed + persolization + dll + source

This is NanoLauncher , LoL

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
re: [Release] Launcher autoupdate, anti-hack, antis-peed + persolization + dll + source

I don't think so, i never heard of it.

May you upload this [Nanolauncher] or some prints for comparison purposes only?

Have you seen the video, are realy the same?

Att

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can you reupload source? thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

New link:
Code:
[URL]https://mega.co.nz/#!p4lVXBAD!WKs29nUMx1ExPGVpxldV-WSQjqidvK5XA3eTQk4YL6E[/URL]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks for share ,but why it not work? where is the FOXANTI.DLL?Please help me!
Cogito Ergo Sum - [Release] Launcher autoupdate, anti-hack, antis-peed + persolization + dll + source - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Foxanti.dll are a dll used by Mu main, mu main are just an exemple how to download files, use your own game files. Put all on website folder and configure ini files. Watch vídeo tutorial.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can somebady help me to config i have same erorr Foxanti.dll

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, If I made an update in 40 files , each file is necessary to manually register md5 file ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i also need it

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I need some info:

1:for what version this launcher works ? the launcher is english ?

2:how many hack detect and block this anti-hack ?

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I need some info:

1:for what version this launcher works ? the launcher is english ?

2:how many hack detect and block this anti-hack ?

1. what version what..? A launcher works with any muonline version because its just run the main.exe with a simple process.start() call...
If you check the video you can see the launcher not english, but 2 min to edit the images and it will be english.

2. The post created 2 yrs ago, what you think how many hack was created under 2 years? A lot. This antihack system not good, use nsengine or liveguard or ugk antihack, the 99% of the free antihack are detected by antivirus because they are using old methods to detect cheats like how viruses working, and contain bad binaries.

So you can use MuEmu antihack what you can build from source and can make it work on your server (For free) or pay for liveguard / nsengine and use their system, both is great antihack system and block everything, not nearly everything, really everything.

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score

1. what version what..? A launcher works with any muonline version because its just run the main.exe with a simple process.start() call...
If you check the video you can see the launcher not english, but 2 min to edit the images and it will be english.

2. The post created 2 yrs ago, what you think how many hack was created under 2 years? A lot. This antihack system not good, use nsengine or liveguard or ugk antihack, the 99% of the free antihack are detected by antivirus because they are using old methods to detect cheats like how viruses working, and contain bad binaries.

So you can use MuEmu antihack what you can build from source and can make it work on your server (For free) or pay for liveguard / nsengine and use their system, both is great antihack system and block everything, not nearly everything, really everything.

i test muemu and no works for 97d you need from 0 to build is beyond me and no anti-hack free or full premium never have 100% protection no matter how many updates bring

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Liveguard using kernel driers... you cannot touch the client because the full memory is protected. So LG gives nearly 99% protection. :)

MuEmu can works with anything you just need to code it.. Its depends on your knowledge. You can use any free antihack but easy to bypass easy to cheat with freezing the antihack etc...

Back