Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LCM Open Loader

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
for example if i update a TXT file written inside "123456", and then update the same file with written inside "12345677856854"
doesnt update

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
for example if i update a TXT file written inside "123456", and then update the same file with written inside "12345677856854"
doesnt update

Copy the content of the new update.cfg and append it to the previous one.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Copy the content of the new update.cfg and append it to the previous one.

doesnt work..

also the update package php giving these..

Warning: scandir(./tmp/a) [function.scandir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\admincp\update_packager.php on line 12

Warning: scandir() [function.scandir]: (errno 0): No error in C:\xampp\htdocs\admincp\update_packager.php on line 12

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\admincp\update_packager.php on line 12

Warning: rmdir(./tmp/a) [function.rmdir]: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\admincp\update_packager.php on line 17

Also if you update a txt sometimes you update the patch but in to the txt it has many other things written..

Last edited:
-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sure try :

or

I guess as long as there aren't too many files in the zip folder it works, but if there are more than about 15 files in the zip then it doesn't? o_O

nice template bro.. can you share that template to us? ^_^

how to fix this bro?

Locomoto - LCM Open Loader - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Weird problem:
At the end of the autoupdate the launcher will throw an error claiming something like "not enough size", however the update seems to work fine.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Waste of time when u could just simply use a normal launcher?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why i cant load the update_packater.php? i already put that files inside admincp folder

Locomoto - LCM Open Loader - RaGEZONE Forums

Back