Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LG .99a-z Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brandon

This launcher was made by kirk....
You can launch any server version with this....
even .99a+
I use this on my .99j server

Its been translated.

Attachment below...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
K

kenshinl

ita strange i tryied it whit many ips and when i enter then server selection screen(on mu)it dont appears any server!!!!!!!!!!!!and it happened whit other laucher to what i must do??

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[LG]Brandon said:
Hey , Ok , dont care ,

If it works for .99 I'll post it , and only a dumbass wouldn't understand what those buttons ment even if they were in a African language...
yeah pritty much i understud it fine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[LG]Brandon said:
Hey , Ok , dont care ,

If it works for .99 I'll post it , and only a dumbass wouldn't understand what those buttons ment even if they were in a African language...

I didn't write anywhere that i don't understand it... Coz it's my mother language so it would be really bad if i wouldn't understand it....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
kenshinl said:
ita strange i tryied it whit many ips and when i enter then server selection screen(on mu)it dont appears any server!!!!!!!!!!!!and it happened whit other laucher to what i must do??

Hi! it's easy to use...I'm already using it
to enter multiple IP press 'Configure' then enter the IP on the saved server list portion
then press 'Add Server' then press 'OK' then its done

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok i have this luncher and when i try to connect to my server it says new version of the game is requide wtf do i do>????? if u could help PM me only or add me to msn sinester100@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back