Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Linkos MU Online Website 2.0

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello dear friends and forum mates. It's been a while since I stopped using this website for my own server and now I decided to share it with you. The reason I'm no longer using it is simply because I reverted my server back to its classic version 99b+ and this web is no longer needed. Please use this for version Season 2 and higher as the built-in web shop is coded for those versions. Those of you that can and would like to change that small part of the code will also be able to use it for the older versions. Unfortunately I don't have the time to do it for you. Here's some information on what this web pack has:

GENERAL INFORMATION

1. Website modules:

- Innovative news module that can be managed from the Admin Panel within the website;
- Account registration module;
- Downloads module;
- Rankings module: characters, guilds, pvp/killers, total online time, online players;
- Banned characters and blocked accounts module;
- Staff list module (contains solid description including status and last seen online);
- Forums and social media links module;
- Server statistics module (includes Castle Siege);
- Server date and time module;

2. User panel functions:

- Change password module;
- Character reset module;
- Add stats module;
- PK clear module;
- Fix/reset stats module;
- Inventory/Vault live preview module;
- Trade online hours module;
- Get credits module;
- Vote reward external link module within the user panel (I have released separate Vote Reward System you can use with this website);
- Characters and account status module;
- Last character used by the account module;
- Credits balance monitor module;

3. Built-in Admin Panel functions:

- Ban character module (can set reason and time);
- Block account module (can set reason and time);
- Unban character/unblock account module;
- Edit character module (does not include items edit);
- News system management module;
- Administrators management system module (includes rank: Administrator/Co-administrator/Game Master);
- User credits management module;
- Top credited accounts list module;
- Top SMS sent by account module;
- View character inventory/vault in real-time;
- Search for character and/or account module;
- Admins log system module (traces all staff activity conducted on the website such as add credits, edit character, add news, add new ban or block etc.);

4. Built-in WebShop functions:

- Get items;
- Get resets;
- Get Zen;
- Character name change;
- Character class change;
- Change Guild Mark;
- Unban Character;
- Sell items back against refund in percentage (can be configured);

5. Website security

I hate it when some kids start talking about security of websites in percentages. I will disappoint them by not stating any percentage announcements. What I can tell you is that the base security of this website is very good and a high-class one. During my 2 years usage of this website I have had no security or performance/productivity issues. Once you install and configure it properly you will not have any problems with it. That means there is none of those so called "author holes" nor "shells". Please remember that a very well secured website can not guarantee your full server security because you need to take care of server security too as it's the other 50% of the job! With this website if you secure your server well you don't have to worry about being hacked any more.

INSTALLATION

1. Execute all the SQL queries at PART 1 in "install.txt" one by one in "SQL Query Analyzer" by using the database "MuOnline".
2. Delete the procedure "WZ_DISCONNECT_MEMB". It's usually located in "SQL Databases\MuOnline\Stored procedures". After you do that you need to create it again by executing the SQL query at PART 2 in "install.txt" in "SQL Query Analyzer" by using database "MuOnline".
3. Configure the website to your preferences by editing "shopy.config.php".
4. Enjoy one contemporary and highly functional website with, by my opinion, very nice design.

DOWNLOAD LINK

MediaFire (4.05 MB):

WEBSITE SCREEN SHOT

linkos - [Release] Linkos MU Online Website 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

CREDITS

WEBZEN Inc , Savoy , mi7aka , Mephisto , linkos (Linkos MU Owner)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all thank you for this amazing web, i really like a simple, but effective web, with a nice design like this one. It just fits perfect with my type of server.

Is there a way to add +15 support in the webshop? Also, to add more items, what can i do?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all thank you for this amazing web, i really like a simple, but effective web, with a nice design like this one. It just fits perfect with my type of server.

Is there a way to add +15 support in the webshop? Also, to add more items, what can i do?

You're welcome. That's the point of releasing it - so it can serve somebody else instead of staying on my hard disk and not being used for anything. The built-in web shop is based on the "(Sy) Advanced Webshop" and it supports items +15. You just need to edit the items code at that long script from PART 1 in "install.txt". I will give you an example on how to do that with 1 item but you have to do it for all of them:

ORIGINAL CODE

/* Dark Master Pants */
INSERT INTO [WebShop] (id,name,credits,X,Y,type,ex_type,str,agi,luck,skill,hasLevel,default_durability,nrg,cmd,hasOption,optionType,category,stickLevel,maxitop,maxitlv,maxitxl,cansellitem) VALUES (28,'Dark Master Pants',110,2,2,9,1,0,0,1,0,1,1,0,0,1,0,9,0,0,0,0,1);

EDITED CODE

/* Dark Master Pants */
INSERT INTO [WebShop] (id,name,credits,X,Y,type,ex_type,str,agi,luck,skill,hasLevel,default_durability,nrg,cmd,hasOption,optionType,category,stickLevel,maxitop,maxitlv,maxitxl,cansellitem) VALUES (28,'Dark Master Pants',110,2,2,9,1,0,0,1,0,1,1,0,0,1,0,9,0,0,13,0,1);

I hope that helps you understand how you need to edit it for +15 items. As for adding new items - as long as you have the item code and the item image, and your client supports that item, you can most definitely add it to the web shop.

Good luck with your server and enjoy the website.

Last edited:
-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what server files will be compatible with this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what server files will be compatible with this?

The way that I released the website (as it is when I first put it together) it's suitable for versions Season 2 and above but if you do some editing of the codes for the web shop and some modules you can use it with any version really. If you have other particular questions, feel free to ask.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A conntection with the server cannot be established!

$shopy['mssql']['database'] = 'MuOnline';
$shopy['mssql']['host'] = 'my ip';
$shopy['mssql']['username'] = 'user';
$shopy['mssql']['password'] = 'pass';
$shopy['mssql']['port'] = '1433';

cPanel/php5.5/mssql

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
is this web engine can compatible with zteam database? season 8 episode 2?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A conntection with the server cannot be established!

$shopy['mssql']['database'] = 'MuOnline';
$shopy['mssql']['host'] = 'my ip';
$shopy['mssql']['username'] = 'user';
$shopy['mssql']['password'] = 'pass';
$shopy['mssql']['port'] = '1433';

cPanel/php5.5/mssql

Please make sure you edit properly the config file shopy.config.php. Also make sure you are using XAMPP v.1.7.1 or above. Other Apache web servers can be unreliable.

is this web engine can compatible with zteam database? season 8 episode 2?

Yes, the web is compatible with any type of database as long as structured as the usual MuOnline database and if you are using MSSQL 2000 or above.

php version required? and this also use sqlsrv and pdo?

The PHP version required is the one enclosed within XAMPP 1.7.1 or above. MSSQL version required: 2000 or above.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do I use this site on a season 2, and delete all the s6?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do I use this site on a season 2, and delete all the s6?

You just use it as it is. You only need to configure the website itself from shopy.config.php and to edit the text that suits your server version and description. If you don't know how to do that - I suggest you go and see some PHP tutorials (there is a lot of them in the Forum). If you prefer, there is plenty of videos about it on YouTube. If you don't know what PHP is, I suggest you leave MU Online development and take on something more basic that will suit your skills and get back to it when you have learned enough. This topic is not intended to be a tutorial about anything at all. It suggests that if you are here, then you should at least have some basic skills and knowledge about PHP, HTML & MSSQL. Good luck with your project.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question, this site is working with iis on windows 7 x64 with php 5.3?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thought it would work in hosting with cPanel, I have several versions of php.

I am not familiar with the services cPanel are providing so I can not guarantee it will work with it. You can still give it a try though, it should work with one of the versions they have.

Question, this site is working with iis on windows 7 x64 with php 5.3?

Yes it should work with that as I've been running it on Windows 7 x64 myself.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this web engine have a build-in webshop?

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
and the webshop will be compatible with season 8 episode 2 server with zteam files?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
and the webshop will be compatible with season 8 episode 2 server with zteam files?

Yes. If there is custom items however you will have to add them manually. I think you might have to parse an additional SQL Query in Query Analyzer for the socket items. Also you might have to modify the Item Adder PHP file to make it work right with socket items.

Back