Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Linkos MU Online Website 2.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A conntection with the server cannot be established!

$shopy['mssql']['database'] = 'MuOnline';
$shopy['mssql']['host'] = 'my ip';
$shopy['mssql']['username'] = 'user';
$shopy['mssql']['password'] = 'pass';
$shopy['mssql']['port'] = '1433';

cPanel/php5.5/mssql

same to me, im using xampp 1.7.1 and enable 1433 port but still

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
e as functions Admin Panel ??

Yes. It has built-in Admin Panel.

same to me, im using xampp 1.7.1 and enable 1433 port but still

You need to edit shopy.config.php by changing these things:

$shopy['mssql']['database'] = 'Here you put your database name. By default it is: MuOnline';
$shopy['mssql']['host'] = 'Here you put the IP of the server where MSSQL is running. By default it is: 127.0.0.1';
$shopy['mssql']['username'] = 'Here you put the MSSQL username. By default it is: sa';
$shopy['mssql']['password'] = 'Here you put the MSSQL password';
$shopy['mssql']['port'] = 'Here you put the MSSQL port. By default it is: 1433';

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
which code to add the panel? how to access the area of ​​the panel?

In shopy.config.php you define an admin account. Once you log in with the account that has admin privileges you automatically gain access to the panel right below the standard user options panel.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can't create accounts, it says it has been succesfully created and when i try to login it says it doesn't exist, any solutions?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can't create accounts, it says it has been succesfully created and when i try to login it says it doesn't exist, any solutions?

Have you checked your server/database MD5 options? This website does not support MD5. You need to edit your database to make it suitable. If you are not sure how to do that - just search through the forum. The solution is in here. You just have to do your own research.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
that webshop is module from emeraldmu ? right ?

No, it is not. This is a custom web shop module based 100% on the "Advanced Web Shop" by Savoy. It is more well known by the name "(S-y)AdvancedWebShop". That's the reason for him being in the credits - building up the most used MU Online web shop facility (for now). I hope that helps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Work fine with me. Nice website. I wonder if how can i add +15 sets or what hex do i need to add by adding some +15 armors and set. Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Work fine with me. Nice website. I wonder if how can i add +15 sets or what hex do i need to add by adding some +15 armors and set. Thanks

I have already answered the same question in this thread:

You need to edit the items code at that long script from PART 1 in "install.txt". I will give you an example on how to do that with 1 item but you have to do it for all of them:

ORIGINAL CODE

/* Dark Master Pants */
INSERT INTO [WebShop] (id,name,credits,X,Y,type,ex_type,str,agi,luck,skill,hasLevel,default_durability,nrg,cmd,hasOption,optionType,category,stickLevel,maxitop,maxitlv,maxitxl,cansellitem) VALUES (28,'Dark Master Pants',110,2,2,9,1,0,0,1,0,1,1,0,0,1,0,9,0,0,0,0,1);

EDITED CODE

/* Dark Master Pants */
INSERT INTO [WebShop] (id,name,credits,X,Y,type,ex_type,str,agi,luck,skill,hasLevel,default_durability,nrg,cmd,hasOption,optionType,category,stickLevel,maxitop,maxitlv,maxitxl,cansellitem) VALUES (28,'Dark Master Pants',110,2,2,9,1,0,0,1,0,1,1,0,0,1,0,9,0,0,13,0,1);

I hope that helps you understand how to edit it to have +15 items in the web shop.

Good luck with your project.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You just need to make some changes for it to work with MSSQL 2008. It all has to be according your database, tables etc. There's plenty of tutorials about it on the internet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all - Love the guide!

Second... Having some problem.

SQL:
"Msg 2705, Level 16, State 4, Line 1
Column names in each table must be unique. Column name 'Resets' in table 'character' is specified more than once."
One of few errors I get when trying to insert them in SQL "MuOnline".

I've inserted them one by one as you mentioned.
What have I done wrong?

Webpage:
"Notice: Undefined variable: shopy in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 96" (one of all)
and
"Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_result() in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 109"

I run the zteam season 8 ep2 server and xampp v3.2.2.
Windows 10 x64

Back